Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jenny C.
Newark, DE
The food tastes amazing. I always enjoy going there for a carnitas burrito bowl but then I remember how bad they are for you and it makes me sad. Definitely can't go there every day but worth it once in a while!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Good food that you don't feel that guilty about. Everyone knows that guacamole is extra - and everyone is willing to pay for it. Great portion sizes, meat options, and drink options!
Jessica L.
El Paso, TX
Tastes so good! Everything is cooked right there! Nothing is processed, it's a very healthy alternative for when you don't feel like cooking! Plus it's a big plate you've got! So you & tour tummy will be happy!
Alondra H.
Gary, IN
I love love love this place. it simple to order..quick in service..always always fresh..and it worth every penny
the atmosphere is inviting,the aromas make you more hungry,the cleaniness is amazing and if you go during lunchtime..be prepare to stand in line..but not for long they are quick.
Ciomara R.
Bronx, NY
For fast-food that taste good and healthier compared to other food chains. Plus you spend the same amount of money for real food as you would for all that imitation and processed food.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
The mere mention of Chipotle and I start craving it. Always way too much food which is great because I can buy a meal and split it with my kids. Never disappointed, always delicious.
April B.
Sylmar, CA
Ive had there food a couple of times. The food is good and the ingredients are fresh. But I really hate the idea of no salsa bar compared to similar places. As a mexican, I love salsa and this totally kills my idea of the place. Second, for the same price I'd rather go to a more authentic place.
Theresa W.
Clementon, NJ
Love love love! Every time I get a Chipotle craving I HAVE to go. I do find some inconsistencies between stores as I've had some unpleasant experiences but overall, one of my favorite places to grab a quick bite.
Anna G.
Wampum, PA
My boyfriend lives in one of the largest cities in my state and when I go to visit him about once a month, I ALWAYS ask if we can have this for lunch or dinner! I absolutely LOVE their guac and tortilla chips!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
A few people have told me to try this place and when I finally did I was not impressed. I'm not sure if I got the wrong thing or if it's always not very good. I feel like I should give it one more shot though.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?