Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Scheila M.
Columbia, MD
If you are in a mood for some mexican food, Chipotle is the best place to go. I always get a bowl with rice, beans, and other seazonings - depends on my mood. You will love this place!
Jade M.
San Diego, CA
Doesn't feel authentic. Great packaging and pretty good food. Not a wide variety of choices and they are pretty pricey (for living in California). Also, my friends said their rice is basically rice covered in oil.
Lexi Z.
Nutley, NJ
How could you go wrong with Chipotle? Probably one of the best fast food chains around between its speed and delicious food and the amount of choices you have there! Viva la chipotle.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I wish I had Chipotle closer to me. Closest one is hour or so away. Don't consider this fast food. Quality of food is great. Would rather go here than a regular sit down restaurant.
Karen A.
Columbia, MD
Who Doesn't Love Chip chip! The only thing I'm not a fan of is how they let new people roll the burritos. But that is each establishment's problem. But as a whole their food is great and so is their atmosphere.
Carrie B.
Rowlett , TX
Chipotle sofritas are so amazing they've allowed me to sit and enjoy chipotle with my non vegan friends and feel included. I go to chipotle atleast twice a month
Ile Ana T.
I had only tried chipotle one time before on my own and wasn't so crazy about it.. maybe because around lunch time, the lines are rediculious! but the food grew on me and i found myself choosing chipotle over anything else when trying to stay healthy.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Definitely one of my absolute favorite fast food places. It is delicious and not as bad for you as your typical McDonald's or Burger King. They even have option for those who don't eat meat which is almost unheard of in most fast food places. AMAZING!
Alondra H.
Gary, IN
I love love love this place. it simple to order..quick in service..always always fresh..and it worth every penny
the atmosphere is inviting,the aromas make you more hungry,the cleaniness is amazing and if you go during lunchtime..be prepare to stand in line..but not for long they are quick.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
CHIPOTLES SO GOOD AND PERFECT AND THE BEST PLACE EVER. THE WORKERS ARE SO NICE AND THE FOOD IS SO GOOD. SUPER AFFORDABLE I LITERALLY GO LIKE 4 TIMES A WEEK. ITS GREAT, GO GET CHIPOTLE.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?