Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kaitlyn Q.
Bound Brook, NJ
At my first attempt at eating chipotle I wasn't very pleased. A year later I have it a try. I decided to go with a vegetable bowl and added guacamole. I accompanied it with chips. It was phenomenal. The food tasted fresh. The guacamole was good it didn't have too much onion as other places do.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
Definitely crave Chipotle. The perfect meal when you're sick of burgers or sandwiches. The workers are incredibly fast and efficient - so even if there's a line, it goes super fast. Delicious burritoes and love it that you can spice it up as much as you like. Perfect for the whole family.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Definitely one of my absolute favorite fast food places. It is delicious and not as bad for you as your typical McDonald's or Burger King. They even have option for those who don't eat meat which is almost unheard of in most fast food places. AMAZING!
Lexi Z.
Nutley, NJ
How could you go wrong with Chipotle? Probably one of the best fast food chains around between its speed and delicious food and the amount of choices you have there! Viva la chipotle.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Chipotle is good, ! wouldn't say it great because it really isn't as good as other mexican food.. because it really isn't authentic mexican food. But you get a lot for the good price !
Esmeralda C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a bit pricey, but so good and worth it. I like getting a sofritas bowl with rice and fajita veggies and black beans, I also tell them to add all of the salsas and corn and guac and lettuce, best combination.
Carrie B.
Rowlett , TX
Chipotle sofritas are so amazing they've allowed me to sit and enjoy chipotle with my non vegan friends and feel included. I go to chipotle atleast twice a month
Amber K.
Bayville, NJ
I love Chipotle and no matter the price it always makes me happy. I've never had a bad meal or a bad experience at any Chipotle I've been to. Sofritas are my new favorite and I love that Chiptole is on a mission to be GMO free. No matter the taste buds or the price it is always worth it! :)
George A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I will never get tired of Chipotle. Always filling, always hits the spot, and the food is great quality. I love how the chicken is grilled right in front of you.
Ching C.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love chipotle. When you want something healthy and without antibiotics or artificial hormones, chipotle delivers it with taste all the time. Great variety of meat and vegetables and you build your tacos/bowls/burritos/salads on the spot. What other ways to eat tex-mex than chipotle.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?