Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
LeAnne O.
Beaumont, CA
I so enjoy going to Chipotle! Every bite is fresh. The meat is always tender. I always leave feeling full! The salsa, onions and peppers are a great add to their burritos. When I am really hungry I get the steak burrito and if i want something lighter I get the steak bowl. One of my favorites!!

Jessica A.
Verona, KY
I won't lie....I love this place. Their menu is fairly simple but everything is delicious! Plus, you can make all kinds of different combinations. My personal favorite is the Barbacoa :)
adrianna b.
I love Mexican food but have never been fond of tortillas. So when I found Chipotle - I found heaven because they offered a burrito bowl!! It was perfect for me !!! Love this place and they have import beers! yum! Also every Halloween with a costume you can get a burrito or bowl for two dollars!
Missy C.
So, I'm the only one in my family that loves this place. My fav is a steak burrito bowl! Since I'm the only one who likes it, I have to get it for lunch and luckily, there's one within a couple miles from my job.
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
This isn’t real Mexican food but it’s still freaking delicious. Sometimes the rice is under cooked but we still almost weekly. It’s around $8 for a burrito/bowl/salad so it’s not too bad!
Grace K.
My friends and I go to Chipotle every Sunday during the school year. It is our favorite fast-food restaurant. I like how the ingredients are so simple and fresh. The chips and guac is really good too. Make sure to take advantage of their Tabasco sauce!
Gemma S.
Ate here on Sunday. Purchased the chicken Burrito. It was excellent, very tasty, huge in quantity and love that you can chose what to have on it. Real good quality for the money you pay. Will be eating here again.
Ali C.
Chipotle is a great place for Mexican food. All ingredients are fresh. Ordering happens just like a Subway but burrito style. Their burritos can often be cut in half and used for two meals because they are THAT big.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I love chipotle! I always get a steak burrito. They make them so large that I usually split my burrito for two meals. BUT they don't have queso. They really need to start offering queso
Christine S.
Oakland, CA
I hate Chipotle meat but their sauce are good. I really love their tomato salsa. If you want to eat Mexican food go to a Taco Truck or restaurant. The price at Chipotle is not worth it.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill