Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Omg the first time i tried chipotle i fell in love! Their bowls and burritos are a must try! They're just delicious! It is a bit pricey but i think it's worth it bc it tastes so amazing!
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
My family, friends and co-workers love it. I really only like their chips, but I will eat a salad if that's where everyone wants to go. It's pricey, and the service isn't usually good.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out, a Chipotle recently opened up in our area so we thought we'd check it out. I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food or Spicy food in general but will always try anything once. It was way better than what I was expecting! Not spicy but just the perfect amount of flavor, & the guacamole is great!! I will definitely go back here again. I also love that it's GMO free!! :)
Nancy D.
Manchester, NH
Chipotle is a fast food you can feel good about. Protein, vegetables, carbs, dairy and good fats from guacamole make a chicken burrito bowl my go to meal at Chipotle. They also don't use meats with any additives.
Amanda O.
West Orange, NJ
I enjoy Chipotle on occasion. I like the fact that you don't have to get a giant burrito and can get it in a bowl instead. It is a little irritating that you have to choose cheese OR sour cream, unless you want to pay extra for both. But over all it is a decent meal to have every once in awhile.
Amoreena G.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love the barbacoa meat, I some times get burrito, salad or quesadilla but always the same meat. In my area they now have tofu, haven't tried it yet and I think it's only available in some areas, maybe next time!!! Love how fast and fresh they are. Sometimes I splurge and add the guacamole, yummy
jeannine s.
Margate, FL
I love Chipotle!!! Fresh ingredients make it even better. I enjoy walking into the store and seeING the employees making the ingredients fresh. The guacamole is amazing!! I recommend it!
Janice C.
I think coming to Chipotle to eat Mexican food, it varies which one. Sometimes I go to a certain one and they aren't as delicious as another one. Some give a bigger portion than others.
Denise C.
Tucson, AZ
It's delicious but I thought it was too spicy. maybe that's a given because the name is chipotle. :l but too spicy for me :( I give it an A though because of the organic ingredients .
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
This isn’t real Mexican food but it’s still freaking delicious. Sometimes the rice is under cooked but we still almost weekly. It’s around $8 for a burrito/bowl/salad so it’s not too bad!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill