Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Omg the first time i tried chipotle i fell in love! Their bowls and burritos are a must try! They're just delicious! It is a bit pricey but i think it's worth it bc it tastes so amazing!
My family, friends and co-workers love it. I really only like their chips, but I will eat a salad if that's where everyone wants to go. It's pricey, and the service isn't usually good.
My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out, a Chipotle recently opened up in our area so we thought we'd check it out. I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food or Spicy food in general but will always try anything once. It was way better than what I was expecting! Not spicy but just the perfect amount of flavor, & the guacamole is great!! I will definitely go back here again. I also love that it's GMO free!! :)
Chipotle is a fast food you can feel good about. Protein, vegetables, carbs, dairy and good fats from guacamole make a chicken burrito bowl my go to meal at Chipotle. They also don't use meats with any additives.
I enjoy Chipotle on occasion. I like the fact that you don't have to get a giant burrito and can get it in a bowl instead. It is a little irritating that you have to choose cheese OR sour cream, unless you want to pay extra for both. But over all it is a decent meal to have every once in awhile.
I love the barbacoa meat, I some times get burrito, salad or quesadilla but always the same meat. In my area they now have tofu, haven't tried it yet and I think it's only available in some areas, maybe next time!!! Love how fast and fresh they are. Sometimes I splurge and add the guacamole, yummy
I love Chipotle!!! Fresh ingredients make it even better. I enjoy walking into the store and seeING the employees making the ingredients fresh. The guacamole is amazing!! I recommend it!
I think coming to Chipotle to eat Mexican food, it varies which one. Sometimes I go to a certain one and they aren't as delicious as another one. Some give a bigger portion than others.
It's delicious but I thought it was too spicy. maybe that's a given because the name is chipotle. :l but too spicy for me :( I give it an A though because of the organic ingredients .
This isn’t real Mexican food but it’s still freaking delicious. Sometimes the rice is under cooked but we still almost weekly. It’s around $8 for a burrito/bowl/salad so it’s not too bad!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos