Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Anaeli Z.
Been here a couple of time, honestly their black beans ARE AMAZING! Their rice is also really delicious. There are two in the city I live in, one of them seems as if the employees don't really care about keeping it clean, but other than that it's good!
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
I eat chipotle about 3/4 times a week, which is probably not good but who cares ?!? It’s sooo good and feel like it was made with love. I personally love the 🍲 bowls , and the tacos 🌮 so freaking good and some time when I’m feeling nice I’ll go in for a Patron Margarita 😉 go try it ! It’s affordable!
Bailey B.
my ABSOLUTE favorite place to eat!! the location is convenient and the ordering process is easy! I love the quality of the food and pricing is awesome! they even have an online ordering system that's twice as easy to use! I am definitely a returning customer!
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
Chipotle is a great value for how much food you get! My regular chipotle bowl usually lasts me two meals, but I think the quality of the chicken could be improved. It's usually fatty and burnt, but the seasoning is my favorite part.
Terica A.
Chipotle is one of the best fast casual restaurants. The concept is so simple yet no matter which one you go to, the food is consistently good. The ingredients are high quality and fresh tasting. Even though the menu rarely changes, you can always create new combinations.
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Oh chipotle. Everyone loves it and what's not to love? Well, I do wish it was consistent in flavor and texture and the food isn't hot by the time you sit down. They also need to bring back the quest. Their shredded cheese isn't doing it for me
Toby T.
Washington, DC
Other than the fact that guacamole is way too expensive here, I love Chipotle. Their chips are crispy and salty, the burritos are huge, and the salad dressing is fabulous. I always feel full and satisfied after eating here!
Bri F.
Maryville, MO
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. I really miss it when I'm at college. I always get the chicken because it has the BEST flavor. I'm a fan of getting the bowl and taking half of it home to eat later.
Nicholas L.
Edison, NJ
When I first walked into Chipotle, I have to say I was overwhelmed by the amount of choices that were available, and honestly it is not one of those places you can enjoy fully the first time you have it. What I love about Chipotle is that you can get so much food for so little and everything is fresh! My personal order is a burrito bowl with 2 scoops of rice ( no extra cost is required) , black beans, fajitas , half chicken , half steak ( the nice trick to this is that you basically get double the meat without paying for double meat) and salsa is up in the air but i do enjoy all of them with lettuce corn and cheese.( ALSO you may order a tortilla on the side for no extra cost!) Tabasco sauce just puts the cherry on top ( but if you do not like spicy or cannot handle spicy, DO NOT GET IT) Even their sides, chips and guac, from a person who does not usually enjoy guacamole , I actually like chipotles guac, maybe it is because it was fresh who knows, but Chipotle is a MUST TRY!

keep in mind that it is of course limited to the usual Mexican food, so if you do not enjoy Mexican food, you may still give this a try but chances are that you may not enjoy.

Thanks for reading I hope this brings you to becoming a fellow chipotle lover like me!
Kristina S.
This is my go to place when i am hungry and i need lots of food, and have it be somewhat on the clean side. Always get my double steak on a lettuce bowl. Yumm. I really wish they would shave caso not just salsa with their chips, but otherwise everything is good.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill