Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
jeannine s.
Margate, FL
I love Chipotle!!! Fresh ingredients make it even better. I enjoy walking into the store and seeING the employees making the ingredients fresh. The guacamole is amazing!! I recommend it!
Teresa l.
Honolulu, HI
Seriously my favorite. We don't have any in Hawaii so whenever I'm on the continental US, I have to have this at least once. The best is their burrito bowl if you're like me and don't like to eat with your hands. This seriously needs to come to Hawaii.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
I love Chipotle! They are continuously trying to stay on top of what the market needs with out making the price go up. There are good options for people on diets or who are very particular about their food. They use very fresh ingredients and have fast service! Never worry about not being full!!!
Breann B.
Pomona, CA
I love chipotle! One of my favorite places to eat. I love the bowls and it has so much more food than the burito. I highly recommend the tofu it is delicious even if you don't like tofu!
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
I love chipotle, I go for a bowl and mixture of everything. If you decide to go to chipotle try the secret menu, if it applies to your chiptole, you can look up the secret menu up online
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
I don't see what the hype about this place is... the food isn't great and the lines are always long. it also makes you extremely full that it feels like your in a food coma... no thanks
Aurora B.
Perrysburg , OH
I love Chipotle! They are always super fast when I am in a time crunch! The employees are always very friendly. I like that I can completely make anything how I want it. I can get just about as creative as I want.
Grace S.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Chipotle. They serve only the best food and when that food doesn't meet their standards, they get rid of it (pork). They are very helpful and it is a good place for picky eaters!
Amanda O.
West Orange, NJ
I enjoy Chipotle on occasion. I like the fact that you don't have to get a giant burrito and can get it in a bowl instead. It is a little irritating that you have to choose cheese OR sour cream, unless you want to pay extra for both. But over all it is a decent meal to have every once in awhile.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of my favorite treats! There is nothing like a burrito after a long day of shopping with the girls or a hard day at work. I love their chips and guacamole.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?