Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
I love chipotle, I go for a bowl and mixture of everything. If you decide to go to chipotle try the secret menu, if it applies to your chiptole, you can look up the secret menu up online
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
Best fast food Mexican chain! Wish the lunch lines weren't so long. Hint hint: order online and you don't have to wait in line. Just set a pick up time and go straight to the counter!!
Teresa l.
Honolulu, HI
Seriously my favorite. We don't have any in Hawaii so whenever I'm on the continental US, I have to have this at least once. The best is their burrito bowl if you're like me and don't like to eat with your hands. This seriously needs to come to Hawaii.
Nou L.
I love me some Chipotle! I always get the burrito bowl because I can just imagine making a huge mess with the burrito. Halfway through and you are already full. Leftovers are great still!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of my favorite treats! There is nothing like a burrito after a long day of shopping with the girls or a hard day at work. I love their chips and guacamole.
Chipotle is honestly my favorite place to eat. I honestly go there everyday, and I can't get enough of their chicken burrito bowls. A major PRO is the really good food, but a CON is the line (that I don't mind waiting for).
Janice C.
I think coming to Chipotle to eat Mexican food, it varies which one. Sometimes I go to a certain one and they aren't as delicious as another one. Some give a bigger portion than others.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
Chipotle has quickly become one of my favorite places to grab a quick lunch/dinner. My favorite menu item is the burrito bowl - I get mine with brown rice, chicken, & cheese - I know, super plain, but that's the way I like it. And can we talk about the chips?! I love the lime and salt. Delicious.
Olumayowa A.
Richmond, CA
Chipotle is so good! You get to decide what you want in your bowl or burrito. The burritos are delicious and most importantly its healthy! It is a bit expensive but its worth my 10 bucks!
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I was so excited when Chipotle opened in Boise, than tried it and was very disappointed! The food was no good and way over-priced! There were very limited options, and I didn't like it.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?