Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Gemma S.
Ate here on Sunday. Purchased the chicken Burrito. It was excellent, very tasty, huge in quantity and love that you can chose what to have on it. Real good quality for the money you pay. Will be eating here again.
Katy M.
My husband and I eat here all the time. I get the steak bowl and he gets the chicken burrito. Sometimes the steak can be over spiced but it doesn't bother me too much. I love the options!
Christine S.
Oakland, CA
I hate Chipotle meat but their sauce are good. I really love their tomato salsa. If you want to eat Mexican food go to a Taco Truck or restaurant. The price at Chipotle is not worth it.
Desiree U.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't think this food is as good as everyone claims it is. It's all the hype that keeps it going. I dislike how small the menu is, especially for the kids menu. Not much to chose from.
Carina J.
Love that they have vegan options. A lot of times it is hard to go eat with your friends and get something quick that is good for all dietary needs and wants. Fresh ingredients and great taste. Seems like a company with values from what I see on the news.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
Chipotle is indescribably amazing. I could live off of it, I just wish there was one a little closer to my house. It's so popular that lines are constantly out the door on the weekends.
Nou L.
I love me some Chipotle! I always get the burrito bowl because I can just imagine making a huge mess with the burrito. Halfway through and you are already full. Leftovers are great still!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out, a Chipotle recently opened up in our area so we thought we'd check it out. I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food or Spicy food in general but will always try anything once. It was way better than what I was expecting! Not spicy but just the perfect amount of flavor, & the guacamole is great!! I will definitely go back here again. I also love that it's GMO free!! :)
Chipotle is honestly my favorite place to eat. I honestly go there everyday, and I can't get enough of their chicken burrito bowls. A major PRO is the really good food, but a CON is the line (that I don't mind waiting for).
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I love chipotle so much. It's fast food done right. The line might look long when you go in but they do not mess around there you will get your food fast. All the ingredients are fresh and you chose what you want. It's almost like subway but Mexican food.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?