Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I enjoy Chipotle on occasion. I like the fact that you don't have to get a giant burrito and can get it in a bowl instead. It is a little irritating that you have to choose cheese OR sour cream, unless you want to pay extra for both. But over all it is a decent meal to have every once in awhile.
I am on the fence about Chipotle. Some things are good there, others just aren't. I have good experiences and bad. I do think they are over-priced, but most of the time you get a lot for what you pay for. I like that they have a lot of different choices, but sometimes you just don't like what you get.
My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out, a Chipotle recently opened up in our area so we thought we'd check it out. I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food or Spicy food in general but will always try anything once. It was way better than what I was expecting! Not spicy but just the perfect amount of flavor, & the guacamole is great!! I will definitely go back here again. I also love that it's GMO free!! :)
I was so excited when Chipotle opened in Boise, than tried it and was very disappointed! The food was no good and way over-priced! There were very limited options, and I didn't like it.
I love Chipotle! They are always super fast when I am in a time crunch! The employees are always very friendly. I like that I can completely make anything how I want it. I can get just about as creative as I want.
My family, friends and co-workers love it. I really only like their chips, but I will eat a salad if that's where everyone wants to go. It's pricey, and the service isn't usually good.
I have only been to Chipotle's a handful of times but, they are always amazing! I love the atmosphere and, everything is fresh! No preservatives! Organic! Not too pricey and, DELICIOUS!
I love their food! Great portions and taste! I always get a burrito and chips and salsa! I only wish the line was so long no matter what time it is. I guess that shows how good it is :D
I love Chipotle because it's vegetarian and vegan friendly. The burrito bowls are great nutritionally for vegans/vegetarians...just maybe don't eat the whole thing at once ;) The service is always fast & the employees have always been friendly and polite.
I think coming to Chipotle to eat Mexican food, it varies which one. Sometimes I go to a certain one and they aren't as delicious as another one. Some give a bigger portion than others.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos