Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amanda O.
West Orange, NJ
I enjoy Chipotle on occasion. I like the fact that you don't have to get a giant burrito and can get it in a bowl instead. It is a little irritating that you have to choose cheese OR sour cream, unless you want to pay extra for both. But over all it is a decent meal to have every once in awhile.
Kyrielle H.
I am on the fence about Chipotle. Some things are good there, others just aren't. I have good experiences and bad. I do think they are over-priced, but most of the time you get a lot for what you pay for. I like that they have a lot of different choices, but sometimes you just don't like what you get.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out, a Chipotle recently opened up in our area so we thought we'd check it out. I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food or Spicy food in general but will always try anything once. It was way better than what I was expecting! Not spicy but just the perfect amount of flavor, & the guacamole is great!! I will definitely go back here again. I also love that it's GMO free!! :)
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I was so excited when Chipotle opened in Boise, than tried it and was very disappointed! The food was no good and way over-priced! There were very limited options, and I didn't like it.
Aurora B.
Perrysburg , OH
I love Chipotle! They are always super fast when I am in a time crunch! The employees are always very friendly. I like that I can completely make anything how I want it. I can get just about as creative as I want.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
My family, friends and co-workers love it. I really only like their chips, but I will eat a salad if that's where everyone wants to go. It's pricey, and the service isn't usually good.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I have only been to Chipotle's a handful of times but, they are always amazing! I love the atmosphere and, everything is fresh! No preservatives! Organic! Not too pricey and, DELICIOUS!
Ashley M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love their food! Great portions and taste! I always get a burrito and chips and salsa! I only wish the line was so long no matter what time it is. I guess that shows how good it is :D
Tori H.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love Chipotle because it's vegetarian and vegan friendly. The burrito bowls are great nutritionally for vegans/vegetarians...just maybe don't eat the whole thing at once ;) The service is always fast & the employees have always been friendly and polite.
Janice C.
I think coming to Chipotle to eat Mexican food, it varies which one. Sometimes I go to a certain one and they aren't as delicious as another one. Some give a bigger portion than others.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill