Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Courtney F.
Davie, FL
Their food is always fresh. You can make your burrito just the way you like it. The portions are pretty big and the prices are good. There are long lines frequently, but they move pretty fast and the food is worth it.
Amy K.
Pocahontas, IL
Jam-packed with the delicious lime rice, and with a healthy helping of beans, there is no better meal to catch between classes. The assembly line ordering process keeps everything moving!
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love their new dietary tracking feature to help you make smarter decisions. Love that it is customizable, affordable, hot and always delicious. I could literally eat Mexican all day every day. Had it today, actually!
Aaliyah I.
Cincinnati, OH
I've only tried Chipotle a handful of times and every time I seem to have a bad experience. I feel as if the food has absolutely no flavor, the taco shell is always gummy, and it make my IBS flair up something horrible.
Hannah L.
DuPont , WA
Chipotle is my favorite restaurant hands down . not only is the food delicious but they also have sofritas wich is a tofu , and a great vegetarian meal for me 😻 .
LeAnne O.
Beaumont, CA
I so enjoy going to Chipotle! Every bite is fresh. The meat is always tender. I always leave feeling full! The salsa, onions and peppers are a great add to their burritos. When I am really hungry I get the steak burrito and if i want something lighter I get the steak bowl. One of my favorites!!

Gina D.
North Haven, CT
I love their rice bowls! I eat very plain i had white rice, chicken, beans, hot sauce, and sour cream and i was stuffed! Their are so many options and ive even seen a blog on how to get more for your money at Chipotle
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
This isn’t real Mexican food but it’s still freaking delicious. Sometimes the rice is under cooked but we still almost weekly. It’s around $8 for a burrito/bowl/salad so it’s not too bad!
Nancy D.
Manchester, NH
Chipotle is a fast food you can feel good about. Protein, vegetables, carbs, dairy and good fats from guacamole make a chicken burrito bowl my go to meal at Chipotle. They also don't use meats with any additives.
adrianna b.
I love Mexican food but have never been fond of tortillas. So when I found Chipotle - I found heaven because they offered a burrito bowl!! It was perfect for me !!! Love this place and they have import beers! yum! Also every Halloween with a costume you can get a burrito or bowl for two dollars!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill