Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
I love the new sofritas option. It's tofu, and has a great flavor. It's a great source of protein. I get sofritas burrito fajita style with the peppers and onions. Also, the guacamole is always fresh and flavorful! Mmmm.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Had this for the first time a couple nights ago and was not impressed with the amount of spices in the chicken at the location I purchased it from although my son raves about it all the time.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love love love Mexican food, but chipotle uses way too much cilantro for my taste. I prefer something a bit more on the mild side. Also, for that price chips should come with every meal.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I am in love with their salad dressing. The dressing is the only difference in getting a bowl and a salad.... But it is soooo good. I try not to eat out, but when I do this is what I get.
Rosie J.
I loved Chipotles way back when. Chicken burrito bowl was the only thing I ever ate there.
But then every time I went it was more busy than the time before...and the food got lesser& lesser =(
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
Chipotle is a fantastic restaurant! Everyone needs to eat here. It's fresh, eco-friendly and just plain out delicious. The burrito bowls are the best and will give you the most for your $!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
This has to be one of my favorite places to eat. It's fast and good. They give you a lot for your money. I usually can get 2 meals out of whatever I get. Everything is fresh and made to order.
Aderonke O.
Boston, MA
I LOVE CHIPOTLE! There's never a wrong time to eat chipotle and definitely my go to place when I'm in the mood for a burrito. I usually get a bowl with a tortilla on the side. They give you more in a bowl. Then I just use the tortilla as a bit of a scooper. They always fill me up and have many options.
Brittany G.
Beavercreek, OH
Personally, not what it used to be.. I used to be able to eat at Chipotle like every day.. But I feel like the quality and the quantity has gone down hill.. And I will only eat at Chipotle about once a month. If that..
Jacie S.
I love the burrito bowl! When i am in a rush and don't want to cook, i swing by my local Chipotle and order this. It is healthy, filling, and so good. My daughter gets excited when we go.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?