Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Jam-packed with the delicious lime rice, and with a healthy helping of beans, there is no better meal to catch between classes. The assembly line ordering process keeps everything moving!
This is my #1 spot to go when I'm hungry. It's both fast but also fresh, and I don't feel like I'm eating a bunch of junk compared to other fast paced restaurants.
My husband took me to Chipotle for the first time last year and I had never had it before, I was a Taco Del Mar girl all the way! I always get a burrito bowl with the tortillas on the side so that I can roll my own burritos! You can get 2 burritos out of the bowl so you definitely get what you pay for.
Love the food! Sometimes hollering over the glass divider is a pain and if they hear you wrong, they always fix it (sometimes with an attitude though). Line is usually long but they move along as quickly as possible. Wish they had queso like qdoba though
I've only tried Chipotle a handful of times and every time I seem to have a bad experience. I feel as if the food has absolutely no flavor, the taco shell is always gummy, and it make my IBS flair up something horrible.
It is so cool that there is finally a restaurant that cares about the meat and other foods they serve to their customers. It is price-y but I would want to spend my money on anything else!
Steak bowl burrito oh how awesome you are. I suggest buy it loaded, and don't forget the guacamole.. I know its an extra charge but it makes a big difference and its a party in your mouth.
I love Chipotle. Its a good fresher, and tastier alternative for fast food. Very nice variations and great atmosphere and vibes, The food is so amazing! I actually ate a burrito bowl today!
Love Chipolte, although I always over indulge! Steak bowl fully loaded with chips is a weakness:) Another thing I truly love is chipolte serves carbonated water, with a little squeeze of lemon its a tasty, bubbly, treat!
An overall nice organic joint; however, it is just way too overrated. Maybe it was overly hyped to the point where I was expecting no flaws, but there are too many too list. Refer to the "cons" for a few examples.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos