Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Delicious meat and rice. It completely depends on who your server is as to if you get your moneys worth or not. You can get 6 pieces of meat or 20 pieces. You can ask for more but sometimes they just look at you like you are crazy and then give you one more piece. The guac and chips are also yummy.
I think I'm in love !!!! i had never tasted it till this year when my cousin begged me i didn't see what all the talk was about till it entered my mouth and when it did it tasted like heaven I love the steak burrito bowl
They strive to serve quick food with great ingredients. They are also planning on going organic, which completely wins my heart. They always have friendly service and its always delicious!
I love eating at Chipotle! I think it's awesome they have and use free range animals for their food, even though I don't eat meat I would encourage everyone to eat there. Their veggies are cut fresh from the back where you can see and it all taste great! Just watch the heat levels because it can be spicy!
Love their new dietary tracking feature to help you make smarter decisions. Love that it is customizable, affordable, hot and always delicious. I could literally eat Mexican all day every day. Had it today, actually!
Will never not love chipotle. if i could live off of it i would. love how most of their ingredients are locally grown and the farms the get the meat from raise their animals with good stuff
One difference I like about Panchero's versus Chipotle is that Panchero's mixes the ingredients in the burritos. Nothing is more annoying than biting into a burrito to get a bite full of rice on one side and none on the other, then cheese or sour cream. Still good food! High in calorie content though.
It is so cool that there is finally a restaurant that cares about the meat and other foods they serve to their customers. It is price-y but I would want to spend my money on anything else!
Their food is always fresh. You can make your burrito just the way you like it. The portions are pretty big and the prices are good. There are long lines frequently, but they move pretty fast and the food is worth it.
I love the new sofritas option. It's tofu, and has a great flavor. It's a great source of protein. I get sofritas burrito fajita style with the peppers and onions. Also, the guacamole is always fresh and flavorful! Mmmm.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos