Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mari P.
Love chipotle, even if guac is extra lol. I prefer the bowls over the burritos. Love the chips cause they taste like salt and lime. Some even serve alcohol ūü§ó. It's healthy and a little pricy, but i prefer chipotle over freebirds any day!
Shayla F.
Springfield, OH
Chipotle Mexican Grill is by far our family's favorite fast food. The food is great, with menu combinations to accommodate everyone. The value in the kids meals is great, and I appreciate the offering of options such as fresh fruit and milk for my kiddos. Plus, the staff is always welcoming and friendly!
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT ON THIS PLANET! The food at Chipotle always taste so fresh and spot on. Every time that I have been, the service is incredible. Depending on what you get, it can definitely be an affordable option. I know that I only pay $7.06 for my bowl, which is very comparable to even some of the meals at fast food places.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Just ate here for the 1st time yesterday and I really have to say I wasn't that impressed. I've only heard good things about this place but wasn't exactly shook at how great it was. My taco was dry and and just eh over all. It needed more flavors and more sour cream. I would try this place again to give it another try.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Chipotle is really good and very tasty. I do wish there was a bit more quality, but I love that my kids can get a burrito bowl that is perfect size for them. The chips and salsa are top notch and I love the chicken with black beans!
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Chipotle is sooo good! A bit spicy but totally worth it. You can get a burrito, which is really good, or you can get a bowl with a tortilla on the side (that will get you more food)
They are fairly inexpensive and they are fast as well.
Ankita P.
I love chipotle. It is great if you are looking for a meal on the go. Lots of different ways you can eat it and it can be healthy depending on what you choose to eat there. I used to go pretty often but not so much anymore, but I would recommend you giving it a try.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
How can you not love chipotle? You watch everything being cooked and seasoned right behind the counter. Chipotle prides themselves in fresh ingredients and the freshest meat with no chemicals or additives. The only downside o chipotle is they don't have queso.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
Guilty pleasure. I feel like it isnt so bad by getting the salad, but why do I always feel weird telling people that's where I'm eating dinner? It has good and bad stigmas, but I will forever get their salads when I'm on the run!
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
Chipotle is my absolute favorite, for many reasons. They offer excellent, locally sourced food at an awesome price, and you get so much food! I often have enough to make two meals out of one dish. The customer service is typically fast and friendly, and they often respond to customer complaint emails. Chipotle seems to generally care about the well-being of the world.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?