Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Renee K.
Tonawanda, NY
YUM YUM YUM! My favorite Item is the burrito bowl because you can get everything you want minus extra carbs haha. I enjoy the organic food options and that they make it affordable and healthy!
Ellen W.
As much as I loathe the long lines, when I get my hands on the warm foil/plate that holds my Chipotle meal the problem just melts away. On the plus side, the staff does an amazing job at keeping the line going at a bearable rate.
Aye B.
San Diego, CA
Healthy, reasonable prices, quick and friendly service. Our family favorite. Try their spicy grilled chicken burrito or salad. We love to load it with brown rice, black beans, corn salsa, medium and mild tomato salsa, mixed bell peppers, sour cream and cheese topped off with small amount of lettuce. delicious!
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I love chipotle. They make really great burritos. Another thing you can do is ask for a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side and you end up getting more than what wouldve been in a burrito.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I just watched a special on this - everything is fresh from local farmers. Not processed pre-packaged food. Things are made daily as well. I like the buisness model as well. The guy uses all recyclable materials to build his restaurants! Food is awesome as well!
Jordan S.
MARTINS FERRY, OH
I love this place!! The food is fantastic and the quality is great!! Its fast and easy without lacking quality. It can be a little expensive though that would be the only small complaint i have.
Alyson C.
Newport News, VA
This is my go-to when I'm not feeling Taco Bell or sit-down Mexican restaurant. They have good vegetarian options and I like that everything is just the way I want it. For taste only, I like Chipotle better than Moe's or Qdoba.
Lorena C.
Athens, GA
I love this restaurant is my favorite I've tried different foods and been liking it all there's no item I have not liked the one thing I love from there is there burritos and the food are good prices I recommend to eat there
Rachel H.
This is my all time favorite fast food place. It's relatively healthy compared to other fast food joints. It is very filling. I just wished they gave out more meat per serving.
Kristina A.
Commack, NY
I have been a huge Chipotle fan for years. I'm very happy with the fact that they label GMOs and are beginning to phase them out of their food! I can take my family there with confidence that we know exactly what we are eating!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill