Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Itzi M.
Absolutely love this place with all my heart haha I come once every two weeks, which is probably really bad but it's just so delicious and it's always calling my name. recommend to everyone.
Lauren H.
W Hollywood, CA
Great fresh food and good vegetarian options. There is one right next my school so it's one of my favorite lunch options. You can even order pick up on your phone with the Chipotle app. The NYC locations serve margaritas!
Emily S.
Ballwin, MO
LOVE Chipotle! The food is fresh and tastes great. My kids love the kids meals, which is always a bonus. The only thing I wish they had is a cheese dip for their chips, but their ships are so good you can eat them plain too!
Thania B.
The name itself threw it off for me because I'm not a fan of the chipotle flavor so I thought it had that taste on everything. I ended up giving it a try I had a carnitas burritos and it was great.
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
I love being able to watch them make my burrito bowl and being able to select the items in it. The only thing that bothers me is the spice level on the meat tends to vary day to day. Would be great if it was always the same.
LaShonda G.
Mansfield, TX
Besides the little boy on you tube that says, Oh my Gosh, I love Chipotle! Chipotle is my life! I really like their three tacos. I usually get the marinated pork when I want to treat my self.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA
Chipotle has the best tasting food for the best price! you get so much healthy food that keeps you full for hours! Love that everything is grass fed meat and eco friendly. Would def reccoomend
Kaitlyn M.
The guacamole is easily the best I've ever had in my entire life and travels, so is the lime rice! It's a little pricey with everything being an additional charge/add on but it's very tasty!
Janice V.
Montrose , CA
I always get the pork carnitas, but last time my boyfriend asked for a sample of the tofu sofritas & shared with me. To my amazement, it tasted just like taco meat. I have a new favorite : )
Rachael M.
mount juliet, tn
Omg i love Chipotle! taste great, feels healthy and the online ordering is amazing! Doesn't taste too oily the size portion is good. Delicious and friendly great for everyone in whole family
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?