Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ellen W.
As much as I loathe the long lines, when I get my hands on the warm foil/plate that holds my Chipotle meal the problem just melts away. On the plus side, the staff does an amazing job at keeping the line going at a bearable rate.
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
So delicious and health conscious. I can start with just a salad or when I am really hungry add so many varieties of options. My absolute favorite is the steak burrito with corn, and rice and black beans. The chips are always fresh and never greasy. I love that I can get a kids meal and organic juice for my kids.
Laura F.
Chester, VA
Their food is always fresh, and they give you more than enough with each serving! However, I feel like every time I go to Chipotle they are raising their prices! I remember when a burrito, chips, and a drink cost less than $10!
Jerlisa B.
Almost the best creation ever, peanut M&Ms just might top it but my lord if I had the opportunity and funding I may just eat it every day! Perfect amount of "spicyness" and their ingredients are FRESH. Can't go wrong with it!
Molly A.
Raleigh, NC
When I am craving burritos this is the place I go! Fast service, delicious food, healthy choices, and amazing corporate goals! I go at least once a month if not more. Definitely need to check this place out if you haven't yet!
Melissa H.
Richmond, VA
If I have to eat fast food then Chipotle is my go to place. Their food is fresh and filling and reasonably priced. If you watch what you order (no rice, no cheese, no sour cream) then you can keep it relatively healthy as well.
Mollie E.
Dayton
Uggghhhh love Chipotle!! I spend way too much money there but for the price and quantity you can't beat it. Plus, all the products are fresh and really not too unhealthy for you. I did get sick once after eating...bad chicken 😔
Brooke M.
I do not think I could live without Chipotle (dramatic, I know). The quality is amazing and the food is super filling. It's nice knowing I can eat out and skip all the hormones and additives that I get at most fast food places.
None L.
San Jose, CA
I love how chipotle makes it fast, like a burrito in 5 minutes in awesome, without taking away the healthy part.
It is important to me that I eat healthy, and I try to make good food choices, and chipotle is my absolute fav!
Lydia T.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love this restaurant. They have super fast service and I'm usually in and out which as a nurse I appreciate. The food is American Mexican & they're salsa and guacamole always taste super fresh!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill