Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brittany W.
Carbondale, IL
I love going to Chipotle. I love that their food can last you for the whole day as they give you so much. Although their steak could be cooked a little better or tenderized more there is nothing I would change about them. I especially love the fresh tortilla chips and salsa they give you the option of receiving.
Mollie E.
Dayton
Uggghhhh love Chipotle!! I spend way too much money there but for the price and quantity you can't beat it. Plus, all the products are fresh and really not too unhealthy for you. I did get sick once after eating...bad chicken ūüėĒ
Lindsie T.
Chapel Hill, NC
I usually don't eat in fast food chains, but Chipotle is an exception. I love that they have many vegan options and are always willing to indulge me with my plethora of food intolerances. The guacamole is especially delicious.
Brooke M.
I do not think I could live without Chipotle (dramatic, I know). The quality is amazing and the food is super filling. It's nice knowing I can eat out and skip all the hormones and additives that I get at most fast food places.
Mike T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fresh, delicious, inexpensive. What else could you ask for? And you can eat here in almost any diet you choose. Want to eat veggies? Done. Want to go paleo? Pile on the meat and hold the cheese and sour cream. Love it.
Jordan S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this place!! The food is fantastic and the quality is great!! Its fast and easy without lacking quality. It can be a little expensive though that would be the only small complaint i have.
Andrea c.
This place is delicious!!! Everything is so fresh. I chicken is so good, but I also love just having veggies. But this is not low calorie food! And portions are huge! I need one closer to home!
Maddison D.
Jacksonville, FL
Chipolte is amazing, but they need more than one cash register. The checkout process holds everyone in the line up. The one by me is always lined up to the drink machine like 30 people deep.
Kathy R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Their rice tastes wonderful with a hint of cilantro. Their steak tastes great, a little spicy but not too spicy. They have homemade guacamole that i like to put in my rice bowl or burrito. They make their burritoes so big!! I have a little trouble eating them but i don't care doesn't stop me from buying them.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I crave Chipotle all the time, it's that good! I always get a steak burrito and the burrito is HUGE! but 100% filled with deliciousness! They are fast, efficient, and friendly whenever I go!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?