Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Fresh, delicious, inexpensive. What else could you ask for? And you can eat here in almost any diet you choose. Want to eat veggies? Done. Want to go paleo? Pile on the meat and hold the cheese and sour cream. Love it.
This place is hit or miss. Some days it is great some days it isn't. The great days keep me coming back. Meat is sometimes over cooked and sometimes under cooked. Consistency is an issue here!
Almost the best creation ever, peanut M&Ms just might top it but my lord if I had the opportunity and funding I may just eat it every day! Perfect amount of "spicyness" and their ingredients are FRESH. Can't go wrong with it!
I don't care how much chipotle costs. I could throw away an extra twelve dollars a week to enjoy the fresh quality food that they produce. It is the most delicious fast food I have ever enjoyed.
I have never had a bad experience at Chipotle! The line is always long but that is because the food is good! I love all the choices and I love that everything is made fresh in front of you. YUM.
I am not as into the Chipotle trend as most others in my age bracket. I don't think the food has the best flavors and the chain has a bad list going with food control and safety.
Chipotle is legit! The lime rice... I could smash a VAT of the queso blanco on the side. I don't even know why I live where I live-we're just now getting one & nobody knows why I'm so stoked! LOL
I love Chipotle, I prefer a burrito bowl. They have a lot of combination options with different meats, beans, etc as well as vegetarian options. The food always tastes fresh and the chips and guacamole are a nice side snack.
Healthy, reasonable prices, quick and friendly service. Our family favorite. Try their spicy grilled chicken burrito or salad. We love to load it with brown rice, black beans, corn salsa, medium and mild tomato salsa, mixed bell peppers, sour cream and cheese topped off with small amount of lettuce. delicious!
I am IN LOVE with the Barbacoa Burrito Bowls! My all time favorite thing there! it is the only thing I get and I can proudly say Chipotle has never let me down! I love the corn salsa too! So delicious!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos