Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle tries to be healthier than it actually is, but regardless it's a great place to grab a quick meal with fresh foods. They're also very accommodating towards food allergies one may have.
Every timid we go to Visalia we stop by to eat here I love it I usually get a burrito bowl I share it with my daughter n they give us a lot tht we don't finish it all the burido is awesome too
I love chipotle! I always get a burrito bowl. I also love how simple the menu looks and it's every easy to understand and what to pick. If you haven't tried Chipotle, you need to grab a bite. :)
Sooo sad they took the carnitas off their menu! Understandable why they did it but it was my fav in a burrito bowl. Barbacoa it is from now on! Make sure you asked for some grilled peppers :)
I love Chipotle!! It's fast food that doesn't taste like 'fast food'. It tastes like something I could make at home even though I don't have time for all that. Plus, I like that its a healthy option. As you can see I tore this bowl up!!!
Love, love, love the vegetarian bowl. I always get extra fajita veggies. I like Chipotle because not only are they environmentally/ecologically conscious, but they have a variety of options for those who are vegetarian/vegan or just health conscious. I really wish the pinto beans weren't made with bacon though.
I love Chipotle, I prefer a burrito bowl. They have a lot of combination options with different meats, beans, etc as well as vegetarian options. The food always tastes fresh and the chips and guacamole are a nice side snack.
As much as I loathe the long lines, when I get my hands on the warm foil/plate that holds my Chipotle meal the problem just melts away. On the plus side, the staff does an amazing job at keeping the line going at a bearable rate.
I am not as into the Chipotle trend as most others in my age bracket. I don't think the food has the best flavors and the chain has a bad list going with food control and safety.
Uggghhhh love Chipotle!! I spend way too much money there but for the price and quantity you can't beat it. Plus, all the products are fresh and really not too unhealthy for you. I did get sick once after eating...bad chicken 😔
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos