Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie S.
Chipotle tries to be healthier than it actually is, but regardless it's a great place to grab a quick meal with fresh foods. They're also very accommodating towards food allergies one may have.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
Every timid we go to Visalia we stop by to eat here I love it I usually get a burrito bowl I share it with my daughter n they give us a lot tht we don't finish it all the burido is awesome too
Brigette R.
Austin, TX
I love chipotle! I always get a burrito bowl. I also love how simple the menu looks and it's every easy to understand and what to pick. If you haven't tried Chipotle, you need to grab a bite. :)
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Sooo sad they took the carnitas off their menu! Understandable why they did it but it was my fav in a burrito bowl. Barbacoa it is from now on! Make sure you asked for some grilled peppers :)
Dominique J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Chipotle!! It's fast food that doesn't taste like 'fast food'. It tastes like something I could make at home even though I don't have time for all that. Plus, I like that its a healthy option. As you can see I tore this bowl up!!!
Niccole L.
Love, love, love the vegetarian bowl. I always get extra fajita veggies. I like Chipotle because not only are they environmentally/ecologically conscious, but they have a variety of options for those who are vegetarian/vegan or just health conscious. I really wish the pinto beans weren't made with bacon though.
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
I love Chipotle, I prefer a burrito bowl. They have a lot of combination options with different meats, beans, etc as well as vegetarian options. The food always tastes fresh and the chips and guacamole are a nice side snack.
Ellen W.
As much as I loathe the long lines, when I get my hands on the warm foil/plate that holds my Chipotle meal the problem just melts away. On the plus side, the staff does an amazing job at keeping the line going at a bearable rate.
Katie R.
N Tazewell, VA
I am not as into the Chipotle trend as most others in my age bracket. I don't think the food has the best flavors and the chain has a bad list going with food control and safety.
Mollie E.
Dayton
Uggghhhh love Chipotle!! I spend way too much money there but for the price and quantity you can't beat it. Plus, all the products are fresh and really not too unhealthy for you. I did get sick once after eating...bad chicken ūüėĒ
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?