Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kristina A.
Commack, NY
I have been a huge Chipotle fan for years. I'm very happy with the fact that they label GMOs and are beginning to phase them out of their food! I can take my family there with confidence that we know exactly what we are eating!!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I love this place, the food is sooooo good and sooo fresh! Its not too expensive either, cant beat that! Me and my family like to go there for lunch on the weekends especially during the summer.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
Every timid we go to Visalia we stop by to eat here I love it I usually get a burrito bowl I share it with my daughter n they give us a lot tht we don't finish it all the burido is awesome too
Nicole M.
Austin, TX
Good ol chipotle. so loyal. so great. nothing compares to this. chicken fajita bowl and nothing else. their guacamole is so solid and so is their margaritas!!! YUM. matter fact I am about to have this for lunch RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Chipotle is a nice alternative to your typical fast food places. It's healthier and the food even taste fresher! You get a lot of food for your money! My personal fav is the veggie bowl! I can't get enough of their white rice!
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
I love Chipotle, I prefer a burrito bowl. They have a lot of combination options with different meats, beans, etc as well as vegetarian options. The food always tastes fresh and the chips and guacamole are a nice side snack.
Elaine R.
Chipotle has some great REAL food and you can get it quick. I love that everything they use is so fresh and good for you. With naturally raised meats that taste good. And they are also gluten free.
Anj O.
Saint Paul, MN
Although I enjoy Chipolte, the portions and flavors are not consistent form store to store. I've discovered some stores like to "change it up" and have made their dishes too spicy or too bland.
Lorena C.
Athens, GA
I love this restaurant is my favorite I've tried different foods and been liking it all there's no item I have not liked the one thing I love from there is there burritos and the food are good prices I recommend to eat there
Valerie F.
Kent, OH
If I could eat Chipotle every week, I would. The ingredients are all fresh, tasty, and healthy. You can shove a huge number of healthy veggies and beans into a warm, soft burrito. If only my daughter would eat the kids meals.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?