Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Anita B.
Saint Charles, IL
Love it!! So delish! Carnitas bowl is sooooo yummy! Love putting together my favorite food that's fast not like real fast food! The best kinda food, fast and delish as well! I love me some Chipotle!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love Chipotle! Their burritos are so good, and while they may not be, I feel like they are much healthier for you than burritos from say.. Taco Bell? You are also getting plenty of food for your money!
Emily W.
Apo, AE
Love their food. It's always fresh and delicious. My one complaint is cheese. I understand they're trying to be a healthier Mexican option but I love queso, it's half the reason I eat Mexican food!
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS
Even though I skip the meat and dairy, my burrito is always the size of a small child. The food at our local location has always been fresh and delicious. I love brown rice in my burritos! And their fresh corn salsa is to die for.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
I really don't see the hype about this restaurant. Yes, you can choose what you want on it but it is not the best there is out there. I've had better in different restaurants. The taste of the food is flavorful but I've had better.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this place! Awesome price for a the amount of food you get plus it's quality food! All the food always seems fresh and the service is really fast. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat!
Ashley D.
Waverly, OH
Love chipotle! My whole family loves it! Even the little ones! I love the food of course but I also love that they are an ethical company that will pull food items that aren't up to their standard.
Danica T.
I'm eating chipotle right now! It's affordable, fresh, and I love trying out different combinations of a burrito bowl. The line can get crazy long (I live in NYC) so ordering online before is a must.
Brittany F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Chipotle! The food is filling and delicious and best of all it's consistent from one location to the next. You always know what you're going to get. They use sustainably-raised food and they are very community oriented.
Shelby H.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me start of by saying I LOOOOVE CHIPOTLE! I usually get a chicken salad or a steak bowl. Every time I go the food is just always so fresh and delicious. I love their chips and guac too yummmm
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?