Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
mirna r.
Yonkers, NY
You can NEVER go wrong with their chicken bowl! I usually get it with with rice, black beans, cheese, corn and sour cream . It's a great inexpensive lunch as it's less than $10. I highly recommend.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Amo chipotle Mis hijos siempre comen aca .los burritos son riqusimos la comida saludable.Todo limpio y el servicing es excelente .casi siempre ,Mis hijos son vegetarians.
Kelley D.
Winterville, NC
Love love love their salads- their vinaigrette dressing is amazing! My only issue with Chipotle is all of their meat seems to be a tad spicy which is fine for me but not for my 8 year old daughter.
Casey D.
I'm a vegetarian and chipotle is my go to fast food choice. Delicious burritos and many options for myself as well as meat eaters. A little pricey but I don't eat it daily so I don't mind paying a little extra $ for the quality.
Lea S.
Some people say Chipotle is now overrated, but I'm definitely still on the band wagon. I love spanish food, and this is some of the best. They really don't skimp on anything, and if you order right it's not totally horrible for you health wise. I don't eat there often, but when I do it's always an awesome experience.
Sabrina A.
I love Chipotle so much. I think I have it like once every two weeks which I know can't be so great for my health but it's just so good. It also keeps me full for a long time so I'm not looking for something to snack on afterwards.
Anita B.
Saint Charles, IL
Love it!! So delish! Carnitas bowl is sooooo yummy! Love putting together my favorite food that's fast not like real fast food! The best kinda food, fast and delish as well! I love me some Chipotle!
Ashley D.
Waverly, OH
Love chipotle! My whole family loves it! Even the little ones! I love the food of course but I also love that they are an ethical company that will pull food items that aren't up to their standard.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Quality fast food. Expensive but worth it. A variety to chose from, not too spicy, chips have nice zang to them. Busy/fast paced environment but you get in-and-out. Absolutely love the salad bowl.
Emily W.
Apo, AE
Love their food. It's always fresh and delicious. My one complaint is cheese. I understand they're trying to be a healthier Mexican option but I love queso, it's half the reason I eat Mexican food!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?