Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sabrina A.
I love Chipotle so much. I think I have it like once every two weeks which I know can't be so great for my health but it's just so good. It also keeps me full for a long time so I'm not looking for something to snack on afterwards.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
Hands down the best fast food place out there. The guacamole is extra, but so worth the extra cost. They don't go skimpy on the guacamole either. The burritos are huge and the salads are amazing.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Quality fast food. Expensive but worth it. A variety to chose from, not too spicy, chips have nice zang to them. Busy/fast paced environment but you get in-and-out. Absolutely love the salad bowl.
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything that Chipotle stands for with naturally raised meat & locally grown ingredients but to me their food isn't all that great because it lacks flavor. If they had more flavorful foods then I think it would be better
Anita B.
Saint Charles, IL
Love it!! So delish! Carnitas bowl is sooooo yummy! Love putting together my favorite food that's fast not like real fast food! The best kinda food, fast and delish as well! I love me some Chipotle!
Lorna R.
I don't like how they prepare the food or the combinations.
I rather go to an authentic Mexican place than this.
Qudoba or Taco Del Mar if I go at all.
Sorry tried it a few times and not impressed.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Chipotle has always been a favorite of mine. I really love that they have started using healthier options, like going completely non-gmo. It's delicious and affordable, what more could you ask for!?
Ashlee L.
My husband would eat at chipolte every day, if I'd let him. The food is great and the employees are always friendly. I love that you can customize your dish. My favorite is the vegetarian burrito bowl.
Casey D.
I'm a vegetarian and chipotle is my go to fast food choice. Delicious burritos and many options for myself as well as meat eaters. A little pricey but I don't eat it daily so I don't mind paying a little extra $ for the quality.
Ashley Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my favorite places to eat! Eating here you get healthy food yet it is still very tasty! When I am out and about and busy this is my go-to food place. you can NEVER go wrong with Chipotle.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?