Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #8 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Natalie S.
I love this place because it is quick and easy and the whole family loves it. But I can ask for steak tacos on the corn tortillas and it is gluten free. Check their website for more details, but their chips and guacamole are GF too!
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Chipotle is basically a drug, once you try it, you're addicted. It is by far my favorite place to eat. Even since recently switching to vegetarianism, they still satisfy my taste buds. Try the guac!
Kelsie K.
Atkins, IA
All of my experiences at Chipotle have been decent, but nothing spectacular. I will admit, they have pretty good guac, but I'm not a fan of their chicken at all. Every time I've had it, there have been gross, chewy pieces mixed in.
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
Not a fan of Chipotle at all. They are very overpriced compared to other similar places and they do not offer queso, which is the biggest turn off. Been there once and it was the first and last time.
Brittny P.
I definitely love Chipotle. Ever since I have had Chipotle , I have no longer gone to Moe's or Lime. One thing which I really pride Chipotle in is their earth friendly and organic take on a In and Out restaurant. They take a great measure to provide us with quality food. The burrito bowl is also a great bang for you buck.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Chipotle is my liiiiife <3 If you get the vine reference, you're the best! It's my go-to choice when I forget to pack lunch/dinner. And if I'm not super starving, i can get two meals out of my bowl!
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
I've only been once, but I really loved it when I went. The food was so fresh and delicious. Plus, you get a LOT of food. I just wish there were more in Maine and the closest one wasn't an hour away.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Because they are owned by McDonald's i cant give it a better grade. The employees always seem to be in a great mood. always helpful. they are always very clean. its a small menu so choosing is easy!
Emily M.
Durham, NC
One of my absolute favorite restaurants, and my favorite fast-food restaurants! The food quality is AMAZING. I appreciate their ethical practices as well! I wish more companies would follow this model.
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
I love this place! They give you your moneys worth. Sometimes its hard for me to finish my food because there is so much! Plus the food is actually good for you as compared to taco bell or mcdonald's
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill