Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Valerie P.
Decent food. I usually opt for the burrito bowl as the tortillas used are not my favorite and not worth the extra calories. The meat and rice are nicely flavored and the options available for extras.
Elizabeth K.
Garden Grove, CA
Delicious & healthy options! I love chipotle. I always get a salad with 1/2 chicken & 1/2 barbacoa with salsa and guacamole! The ingredients are made fresh and they take pride in their all natural meat. Great fast food option, I recently saw a short documentary on netflix about chipotle! It made me like them even more!
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Really great fresh food, only problem is the lines are always too long and it takes forever to get through them. Not ideal for a short lunch hour or quick meal. (have waited for 20mins just in line.)
Rosa F.
I have eaten chipotle about 4 times this week...and the week is not over yet. I am in love with their steak burrito bowl, chips and guacamole and their green salsa. I love their corn and i can really have this just about every day. Wish it was cheaper but omg i love chipotle
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA
Love going here for a quick bite! It's fast food that doesn't forget to use quality ingredients. I get the same thing every time and I always get the same great flavor. Everyone working there is always high energy and very friendly!
Debi L.
Chipotle is delicious. You can have your food made however you want it and the staff is typically very accommodating. I will say that the taste of your burrito can be different depending on who is working or which Chipotle you go to.
Jessica F.
What's there to say? I love chipotle. I would eat there every day if I could. The food is affordable and you get so much for the price! I usually have 2 days worth of food after I buy a bowl from them!
Kelsey L.
Hendersonville, TN
Watch out! Chipotle is super yummy, and you'll crave it over and over-- but BE WARNED. Those rice bowls are CALORIE packed. Also be sure to check out their secret menus online for some other tasty treats they don't list but still serve. You'll be amazed! Save it for every once in a while in order to keep your clothes fitting.
Kayla W.
Love this restaurant!! I was introduced to it during my freshman year at college and has now become one of my top picks to eat at whenever I decide to eat out. They have great food that definitely fills you up! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone I know!
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
They make the best guacamole of any fast food restaurant chain. I'm serious I think they put crack in there its so damn good!!! I'm not a vegetarian but I often opt out of meat when I dine here. The lime cilantro rice is pretty good.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill