Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Love some Chipotle! The ingredients always taste fresh and I love how customizable the food is. Plus the Chipotle I go to is always busy, which means that nothing is ever sitting in the line for too long.
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love chipotle! I always get the same thing (chicken burrito bowl) and it is always delicious! Consistent flavors and pretty consistent quantities of toppings (slight variance with different employees).... what more can you ask for!
Cassandra T.
Stratford, CT
I absolutely love going to Chipotle! The quality of food is wonderful. I love their burritos and chips/salsa. I recently had a margarita with my burrito and it was amazing. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants to go to.
Brittny P.
I definitely love Chipotle. Ever since I have had Chipotle , I have no longer gone to Moe's or Lime. One thing which I really pride Chipotle in is their earth friendly and organic take on a In and Out restaurant. They take a great measure to provide us with quality food. The burrito bowl is also a great bang for you buck.
Rachel S.
Hermitage, TN
Chipotle's food is fresh and tastes great. Since your meal is 100% customized by you, it is easy to find your favorite mixture of their top notch ingredients. I love the burrito bowls and find that they are enough food for two meals.
Emily M.
Duham, NC
One of my absolute favorite restaurants, and my favorite fast-food restaurants! The food quality is AMAZING. I appreciate their ethical practices as well! I wish more companies would follow this model.
Kelly S.
Elyria, OH
It's also my husbands FAAAVORITE place to eat. The chicken is my favorite, I love the spices and flavors. It's always tender and everything is soooo fresh! The employees are always super nice also.
Heather D.
I always order the chicken burrito when I go to Chipotle. I was glad to see that they recently added wheat tortillas in addition to flour. I add pinto beans and pico de gallo to my burrito, among others.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love Chipotle's burritos! Barbacoa is definitely my favorite. My only complaint is that they don't have plain tomatoes. I absolutely despise onions, so I don't get any of their salsas on my burrito.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I describe this restaurant to newcomers as a mexican themed subway. The food is fresh and flavors shine through. It is simple food, at its best. Decently priced and delicious. Thats a winning combo.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill