Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I have eaten chipotle about 4 times this week...and the week is not over yet. I am in love with their steak burrito bowl, chips and guacamole and their green salsa. I love their corn and i can really have this just about every day. Wish it was cheaper but omg i love chipotle
They let you make your own Rito's or tacos or quesadilla. Can't go wrong going here for quick food. Not to healthy but hey if your worried about that you shouldn't be eating at a fast food restaurant.
Chipotle is basically a drug, once you try it, you're addicted. It is by far my favorite place to eat. Even since recently switching to vegetarianism, they still satisfy my taste buds. Try the guac!
Love this restaurant!! I was introduced to it during my freshman year at college and has now become one of my top picks to eat at whenever I decide to eat out. They have great food that definitely fills you up! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone I know!
Not a fan of Chipotle at all. They are very overpriced compared to other similar places and they do not offer queso, which is the biggest turn off. Been there once and it was the first and last time.
Living in a high Latino populated area there is some stiff competition for good quality tacos but Chipotle sure knows how to make a burrito like the best mom and pop places. I love the quick service.
All of my experiences at Chipotle have been decent, but nothing spectacular. I will admit, they have pretty good guac, but I'm not a fan of their chicken at all. Every time I've had it, there have been gross, chewy pieces mixed in.
Quick and easy! I like to think of Chipotle as a Mexican subway with tacos and burritos! You watch them cook and assemble your meal and you direct them to do it exactly how you like it. Tastes great.
Chipotle is addicting but the it's pricey and not necessarily the healthiest! Since it is a chain fast food place, it has several locations so where every you go you can always spot a chipotle! I try to limit myself to one every other week. It's filling and satisfy my craving.
What's there to say? I love chipotle. I would eat there every day if I could. The food is affordable and you get so much for the price! I usually have 2 days worth of food after I buy a bowl from them!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos