Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alexandria C.
New Bedford, MA
I was so excited when one was opened close to where I live. It has delicious burritos and also has the option of making a burrito over lettuce if someone is looking to cut out carbs. Highly recommend.
Brigitte S.
Organic, natural, delicious, and homemade!! this place really couldn't get any better. The only way they could get better is if they gave it out for free! also, their guac is simply amazing!!! never liked it until i tried it here!
Ruby P.
Like the title says this is like a Mexican subway. You can get a bowl, tacos, or burrito. They have variety of meats and you pretty much build your own plate. Guacamole is the best and their salsas are good. I did get sick from a Chipotle once, because their chips were stale.
Heather D.
I always order the chicken burrito when I go to Chipotle. I was glad to see that they recently added wheat tortillas in addition to flour. I add pinto beans and pico de gallo to my burrito, among others.
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Chipotle for a fast, healthy and yummy meal. I trust the ingredients they use and their quality. My favorite thing to get is the chicken burrito bowl with black beans and of course guacamole.
Kaitlin F.
I know I can always get amazing tasting food at a good price - $6.50 for the huge portion can't be beat. My advice is to get a bowl with double rice and beans, and save your leftovers for another meal.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely looooove Chipotle. They are fast and efficient. You go in there and you are out 5 minutes later with amazing food. Great service, great food. I heard they are going to implement a rewards card soon which would be awesome!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Chipotle bowl is one of the best bowls out there. You can add rice or just lettuce. Black beans pinto beans they have a good selection on meat. The guacamole is always fresh even though is extra lol
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
I love this place! They give you your moneys worth. Sometimes its hard for me to finish my food because there is so much! Plus the food is actually good for you as compared to taco bell or mcdonald's
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA
Love going here for a quick bite! It's fast food that doesn't forget to use quality ingredients. I get the same thing every time and I always get the same great flavor. Everyone working there is always high energy and very friendly!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill