Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kayla D.
If you haven't eaten Chipotle, or if you've tried once and weren't a fan like I was my first time, try it again! Their burrito bowls don't compare to anything. I always get white rice, black beans, and chicken. Obviously you can get any other toppings you want. For extra flavor, ask for a side of salad dressing (yes! for your burrito bowl). It's delicious and I promise you'll love it.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really love chipotle but I prefer Joe’s Southwest Grill, when I can because it’s a regional thing. However, I really like the steak tacos and it’s very filling for a somewhat decent price. There’s a lot of issues with the actual company lately though. My local chipotles are pretty good and it’s a good option for a quick bite when I need something pretty fast.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
It's our family's dinner menu for every once a week. We order BOWLs. Rice, Fajita, Chicken, Lettuce, Corn, Salsa. They are healthy food, I'ld say it's a healthy fast food. I don't feel guilty to eat Chipotle for dinner or lunch. I love the taste!
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
If you want to have the healthiest fast food available this is your place. I truly believe that this is the cleanest most Farm-To-Table fast food chain in existence. We will continue to support Chipotle as long as they continue to keep the highest standards.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Please give me more guac! Literally I could eat chipotle every single day of the week! Their number one component for me is definitely their rice. I've never had better and more flavorful rice anywhere else. I have honestly considered going and ordering just their rice...
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chipotle is great,
it's relatively healthy, and it tastes great. I've noticed that some employees can effect the food (chicken, vinaigrette, service), but usually don't have that problem at a good store. I truly do enjoy chipotle, but sometimes the employees can ruin an experience..I eat here a lot since it's close to my work.
Ashley S.
Yes, that part is true, but if you have ever eaten a hot dog, I'm sure you've had a greater variety of parts in your food. Face meat is particularly tender I guess.

These guys are great about vegetarian options and they also have some vegan options but not much. It's a very simplistic food place, which is great for you minimalists out there. The guacamole is fresh and to die for, but a little pricey. The tortilla chips are not just sprinkled with salt, but a lime salt, they have a little sour punch, it goes great with the guacamole. If you hate cilantro, be cautioned. All but one of their salsas, the hottest one, has cilantro. The guacamole does too. That flavor tends to overwhelm the other flavors in the salsas. The meat and cheeses are naturally and responsibly farmed, that's their claim. As far as I'm aware, they are the ONLY chain restaurant to use humanely farmed pork. (See Eating Animals, Johnathan Safran Foer) The only pork they have is in the form of the carnitas. The other meats are beef cubes, barbacoa, carnitas, and chicken. The cubed beef isn't always tender, but its seasoned well. Sadly the chicken is dark meat, it's the thighs. Then black beans, (vegetarian) and pinto beans (with bits of pork) and both are very good, very tender. They have both brown and white rices, both lime flavored but again, saturated with cilantro. There are also vegetables (onion and green peppers) but they are typically a little under cooked. The skin is still tough on the peppers. Then the typical cheese, sour cream lettuce fixings and your choice of salsa. That's all there is to it, really. Some serve beer and wine. The portion sizes are great, though the burrito is wrapped as if its handheld, but its pretty messy! You can watch and direct the staff during each step of preparation. I give a B because of the inescapability of cilantro here and because of the lack of white meat chicken. Otherwise, it appears to be a very Eco-friendly establishment valuing good farming practices.
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I could literally eat chipotle everyday. I don't have a favorite item because I love everything from there. I go about 2-3 times a week since there is one so close to my apt. but I never get tired of it. I don't think I could live without the honey vinaigrette .
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
My love for Chipotle is very sad. When I was pregnant Chipotle was my one and only pregnancy craving. Love their burrito bowls and chips. I've never been truly disappointed with Chipotle if its eaten at the restaurant. I love Chipotle
Savannah T.
I'm originally from Colorado where the first chipotle is, so being close to the first person to try it out. I have been in love since day one!! Love how all the ingredients are locally bought, and who could say no to that deliciously made quac!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?