Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Because they are owned by McDonald's i cant give it a better grade. The employees always seem to be in a great mood. always helpful. they are always very clean. its a small menu so choosing is easy!
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I describe this restaurant to newcomers as a mexican themed subway. The food is fresh and flavors shine through. It is simple food, at its best. Decently priced and delicious. Thats a winning combo.
Kelly S.
Elyria, OH
It's also my husbands FAAAVORITE place to eat. The chicken is my favorite, I love the spices and flavors. It's always tender and everything is soooo fresh! The employees are always super nice also.
Emily M.
Beaver Falls, PA
One of my absolute favorite restaurants, and my favorite fast-food restaurants! The food quality is AMAZING. I appreciate their ethical practices as well! I wish more companies would follow this model.
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Chipotle for a fast, healthy and yummy meal. I trust the ingredients they use and their quality. My favorite thing to get is the chicken burrito bowl with black beans and of course guacamole.
Kara K.
San Antonio, TX
I had never had Chipotle until I moved to the south and now I can get enough of it! I love that their ingredients are all natural and healthy. Their prices are very reasonable with large portions. Highly recommend!
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I don't find their food to be the best. It is fresh, but that doesn't mean every person working here knows how to properly season or prepare food. I'll go here once in a while since it's next to my job, but I won't eat here normally.
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love chipotle! I always get the same thing (chicken burrito bowl) and it is always delicious! Consistent flavors and pretty consistent quantities of toppings (slight variance with different employees).... what more can you ask for!
Mariah A.
Urbana, IL
I like going to chipotle. But some different locations actually are better than others. You just have to be lucky by where you choose to go. some locations give you more than others do. some the food is more fresh than the others.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
I've only been once, but I really loved it when I went. The food was so fresh and delicious. Plus, you get a LOT of food. I just wish there were more in Maine and the closest one wasn't an hour away.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill