Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kylie L.
I have never been disappointed. I could eat her everyday. It is so delicious. Love all the selection. My favorite is the bowls with pork, guac, and corn salsa. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars.
Holly L.
Pickens, SC
I have noticed Chipotle has many options to choose from to meet your needs. The variety of beans, toppings, and tortilla or no. The choice is yours. I like the food quality and service is quick and easy.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Ughh so good, they are affordable and serve fresh food. I love that you can see how your food is being prepared and it makes it easier to customize it to your preferences. The bowls are my favorite and they are less messy than a burrito.
Lani  O.
Chipotle is amazing. My hometown doesn't have Chipotle so when I came to college, I experienced Chipotle for the first time, and have been a believer since. I enjoy burrito bowls, as I believe you get the most bang for your buck, the secret is to ask for a tortilla on the side!
Katherine J.
I am a MAJOR Chipotle fan, no joke one time I went there 9 times in one month. Yes, I have a problem but its just that good! There are so many options to choose from the home made guacamole is to die for!
Debra D.
Omaha, NE
Honestly my favorite fast food type place. There is no drive through but it would be hard to have one. Always fresh and tasty. The line goes fast. Plenty of variety of how you want your meal fixed. In fact I think it sounds good right now.
Janelle W.
I do not care for chipotle at all. when i want mexican there are so many other places that are so much better and offer so many more choices. i have tried chipotle 3 times and was not impressed anytime.
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
I love Chipotle. I love how you can make whatever you want and pretty much any combo tastes awesome. It's super simple and very filling. I personally like it better than Qdoba and way better than Moe's.
kayla h.
Stockton, CA
This is a great place to go to if your craving a burrito. However I wouldn't exactly call it authentic Mexican food. Besides that all their food is great tasting and there are a lot of different varieties of ways you can make your dish.
Samantha C.
SO GOOD! I had Chipotle for the first time while I was in California recently. While they didn't hear my order correctly, I still enjoyed my food immensely. Great portion sizes for the price, and a fun idea for a date or family night out!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?