Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Dominique W.
"I love chipotle, chipotle is my life " it's very fresh. To save money order crunchy tacos or tortillas on the side they are FREE and they don't give you a limit. That's so much better than buying chips.
Brittini R.
My boyfriend and I get Chipotle often, it's a really great thing to stop in and pick up to bring home for dinner. It's healthy, yummy, affordable, get to choose everything you want... what's not to love?!
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Right when you order you can tell the food is healthy and fresh, even the cups tell you where the food is from. You order what you want in the form of a burrito or a bowl. Food is amazing, and would go everyday if I could.
Ellen B.
Taylorsville, IN
I used to drive 2 hrs away very couple of months to have my chipotle fix. Their meats and produce are fresh, organic, and unprocessed. I always end up getting the burritos and they are soo big and filling it usually makes 2 meals for me.
Haley S.
Winter Haven
As long as you don't get e coli this is amazing! It tastes great and they always give enough cheese and guac ! I get a burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, barbacoa, mild salsa, cheese and guac and it's always a craving of mine!
Ashley S.
New bedford, MA
Lately I have noticed that they have cut down their portions and the quality is just not the same anymore at multiple locations in my area. Hope things will turn around because it used to be my favorite.
Helen A.
Alexandria, VA
Words can't express how much I LOVE chipotle, seriously!! I eat it every other week and get the same thing. I love the bowl. I add white rice (heaven), peppers, black beans, chicken, salsa, corn, red chili salsa, and cheese...delicious! I think I'll have that for dinner tonight:)
Jamie O.
Holiday, FL
I just recently had the pleasure of being lucky enough to have lunch catered at our office by Chipolte Mexican Grille. All of the ingredients were very fresh and tasty, and I loved the option of making it in to a bowl rather than eating it with a tortilla. I prefer a rice bowl to a tortilla, personally. Overall, excellent food!
Yumm!!! Chipotle is so good. Personally I like to get a bowl and chips on the side. It's great quality and convenient. The only con is sometimes the chips aren't fresh but if you tell them they will make you fresh ones ! I recommend you go and try it. There options for everyone!!
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chipotle is def. a great place to go for some good food. It's a little bit spicy but you def. get your money worth. My favorite is the Chicken burrito loaded with lots of rice with sour cream and cheese.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?