Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Marina B.
Lynchburg, VA
This is actually the best restaurant. The burritos are the best, don't get me started on the guacamole. Which in case you were wondering, is the BEST GUAC EVER. i eat at chipotle at least once a week and i never regret it. the quality is always great and the portion sizes are big. definitely would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
Chipotle is always my first choice when getting food to go! It taste great, the food is fresh and the meat is cooked right in front of you. It's is much healthier than a cheese burger and I could eat it every day it's so good. Also the price is great for the amount of food you get. I am lucky if I eat half a bowl! yumm leftovers!
Holly L.
Pickens, SC
I have noticed Chipotle has many options to choose from to meet your needs. The variety of beans, toppings, and tortilla or no. The choice is yours. I like the food quality and service is quick and easy.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Taco bell should be ashamed of their food... because chipotle is just so delicious and healthy on top of that! My favorite is their chicken and steak tacos and their quesadillas! yummmmmy :)MUST TRY IT!
Angel H.
Oregon City, OR
I love Chipotle's burritos. They are so yummy! I got mine on a whole wheat tortilla with chicken, black beans, brown rice and all the regular vegies. It's great that they offer wholesome, nutritious foods instead of greasy starchy ones.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chipotle is def. a great place to go for some good food. It's a little bit spicy but you def. get your money worth. My favorite is the Chicken burrito loaded with lots of rice with sour cream and cheese.
Lauren D.
Modesto, CA
I tried a carnitas burrito the other day and thought what the heck is everybody bragging about I can make a burrito at home that taste way better I can't even find one oh but I liked this a lot it's literally nothing special I was bummed
Elysha T.
Tustin, CA
I absolutely love Chipotle. I always get a vegetarian burrito bowl with double guacamole. I'm really picky about my guacamole but surprisingly it's really good at Chipotle! The recent talk of them getting rid of it is not a happy thought. The food is always fresh and I don't feel guilty running here to get dinner after a long day!
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
I personally find Chiptole to be absolutely delicious. The steak bowls are my favorite. Although I do think that it is over priced for what it is I still think its worth it to go every once in a while.
Laura M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Chipotle! I love the fact that everything is farm fresh! I love the burritos, nachos, burrito bowls, salads, etc... I eat Chipotle at least once a month (which is a lot for me because I rarely eat out). Definitely a favorite!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?