Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jamie O.
Holiday, FL
I just recently had the pleasure of being lucky enough to have lunch catered at our office by Chipolte Mexican Grille. All of the ingredients were very fresh and tasty, and I loved the option of making it in to a bowl rather than eating it with a tortilla. I prefer a rice bowl to a tortilla, personally. Overall, excellent food!
Samantha C.
SO GOOD! I had Chipotle for the first time while I was in California recently. While they didn't hear my order correctly, I still enjoyed my food immensely. Great portion sizes for the price, and a fun idea for a date or family night out!
Sadie B.
Noblesville, IN
Literally my favorite restaurant. They have a menu that is 100% organic and they always buy from local farmers (when products are available). I also love that the menu features vegetarian items. SO GOOD
Kylie L.
I have never been disappointed. I could eat her everyday. It is so delicious. Love all the selection. My favorite is the bowls with pork, guac, and corn salsa. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars.
Mary L.
Mc Lean, VA
The only reason I don't give Chipotle 5 stars is that they're inconsistent from store to store. One restaurant can be terrific, with consistent servings and fresh looking add-ins. Then you go to another location, and the servings are chintzy and the add-ins look like they've been sitting for a while. Love the concept though!
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
I love Chipotle. I love how you can make whatever you want and pretty much any combo tastes awesome. It's super simple and very filling. I personally like it better than Qdoba and way better than Moe's.
Wendy R.
Love to stop and grab a chicken rice bowl for lunch.
Proabaly not very healthy with the all the stuff that I put onto it.
Love all of the varity that you can add to your order.
Great chips and dip too!
kayla h.
Stockton, CA
This is a great place to go to if your craving a burrito. However I wouldn't exactly call it authentic Mexican food. Besides that all their food is great tasting and there are a lot of different varieties of ways you can make your dish.
Elysha T.
Tustin, CA
I absolutely love Chipotle. I always get a vegetarian burrito bowl with double guacamole. I'm really picky about my guacamole but surprisingly it's really good at Chipotle! The recent talk of them getting rid of it is not a happy thought. The food is always fresh and I don't feel guilty running here to get dinner after a long day!
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Taco bell should be ashamed of their food... because chipotle is just so delicious and healthy on top of that! My favorite is their chicken and steak tacos and their quesadillas! yummmmmy :)MUST TRY IT!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?