Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle is super yummy fresh and vibrant food with tons of options and you customize whatever your want so they offer tons of options! The steak taco's are delicious and their mild salsa with tortilla chips makes for an awesome snack!! :)
I eat at Chipotle at least once a week, and it never gets old. It is amazing every time, their chicken bowl is like heaven in a bowl! I also love how fast you get your food and how friendly their employees are.
It's not everyday that you find a healthy Mexican food place, but this is AWESOME!! You have different protein options, bean options, whether you want rice and their chips have that salt with hints of lime! I completely recommend this place.
If I could eat Chipotle everyday I probably would but then I would be as big as a house. I love everything about their food. It is always fresh and it all tastes so good. Their guacamole is amazing too!
I love the fresh ingredients. The brown rice option is great in order to work in healthier carbs. I also love their fresh guacamole. It tastes great and is a great value. But if you don't plan on eating it all that day it will not keep long.
Chipotle is good food, not what I would call mexican food. It is a lot of food for what you pay, and the food is mediocre. I really like their chips, they add a hint of lime to them! So i give it a B but I wouldn't call it a favorite of mine.
I love the food, you really will get addicted. They offer the ability to customize your food any way you want. Also, offer online ordering so it makes it faster and convenient. Fresh ingredients and great portion sizes.
Chipotle's food is really delicious and healthy, but it doesn't compare to Taco Bell. I love the sofritas option and the cheese, but I can get three times as much food at Taco Bell for the price of one burrito bowl. However, I do love that I can get a tortilla on the side for free.
I went to Chipotle this weekend and absolutely loved it. I got a chicken bowl and the ingredients were fresh and delicious. I was happy to know that Chipotle is more eco-friendly than other restaurants. The food isn't overpriced, overly greasy, or too salty. I highly recommend!
Used to be obsessed! Especially when I didn't have one in my hometown. I craved it all the time. I eat it less now that we have one closer. Not really sure how that works out. But great tasting food and great healthy quality.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos