Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Milena G.
OMG is solo good there chicken is the best chicken i have ever had. I think I'm the only person who actually gets the 3 hard shell tacos. Depending on where i go they somethings don't give me as much chicken as other locations (i get pissed)
Teresa L.
If I could eat Chipotle everyday I probably would but then I would be as big as a house. I love everything about their food. It is always fresh and it all tastes so good. Their guacamole is amazing too!
Megan A.
League City, TX
It's not everyday that you find a healthy Mexican food place, but this is AWESOME!! You have different protein options, bean options, whether you want rice and their chips have that salt with hints of lime! I completely recommend this place.
Nancy A.
Pomona, CA
Chipotle is such a great place to have lunch or dinner. Although its a bit pricey, the taste just makes up for it. I love that you get the option to get the bowl or the burrito. OH and their chips. Those are THE BEST chips I have ever tasted.
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
A friend invited me here a few years ago, and I have been in love ever since. Their cilantro lime rice is DELICIOUS. I always order the steak burrito bowl and have never been disappointed. You can customer your burrito (burrito bowl, tacos, etc.) and it's quick, easy, and delicious!
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love the fresh ingredients. The brown rice option is great in order to work in healthier carbs. I also love their fresh guacamole. It tastes great and is a great value. But if you don't plan on eating it all that day it will not keep long.
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
I really love Chipotle, I do BUT what is going on with the portion sizes? I normally get a burrito bowl when I go in and lately I've been finding myself asking not once, but twice (rice and meat) for 'a little more, please.'

I've eaten at many Chipotles in various states, but this review is based on experiences at the Wayne, NJ location
Lauren L.
Escondido, CA
I have to admit that Chipotle is pretty tasty. However it's not very good Mexican food. I enjoy their burrito bowls the most! If you're looking for a tasty meal this is your place. If you're looking for real Mexican food, look somewhere else
Katherine A.
First time I tried Chipotle I wasn't so sure about how their food was going to be, but turns out all their products are fresh. The quality of this food... AMAZING! Very quick, but long lines unfortunately.
Brittany R.
Fairfax, VA
I love the food, you really will get addicted. They offer the ability to customize your food any way you want. Also, offer online ordering so it makes it faster and convenient. Fresh ingredients and great portion sizes.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill