Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
All natural products within your fajitas, burritos and tacos. Yummy goodness right at your fingertips at this restaurant. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a must! One of the best mexican places out there.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Delicious! I just wish you got chips with your meal and they offered cheese dip. When I have tex mex, I always crave some cheese dip. Their food is good enough where cheese dip is not needed to add flavor.
Monica L.
Phoenix, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat, I never get tired of them. If you read about where their meat and veggies come from you know it's healthy and organic. The service is quick and the portions are big. my favorite dish is the barbocoa salad with corn, black beans, guac and hot sauce in addition to the dressing. It's amazing.
Kirsten M.
Portland, OR
I am a total Chipotle fanatic. They now have sofritas, which are amazing. I know tofu can be polarizing but this does not taste like tofu people. Rather more like ground turkey meat with yummy seasoning.
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
The food is good and tastes fresh. I like that you can see it being made in front of your eyes. I also love the various options and that I can make a salad that fits into my low-carb diet, which is hard to do at a mexican restaurant sometimes.
Heather G.
Another one I do once in awhile. I enjoy the bowls. Sometimes just chips & salsa. I could not just pick one but do when I am there. Sometimes I have leftovers for the next day.
Sophie H.
Brewster, MA
Chipotle makes a GREAT burrito. The meats are always well cooked and seasoned and having such a section of toppings makes it so nice because I can always change up what I want.
Jen S.
This is the only fast food that I will offer to eat out at. I never feel guilty since I still eat brown rice, veggies, and source of protein. I ax the tortilla. I love the kids meals too because it's a good serving if you don't eat that much. You get a drink and chips too for under $5!!
kiara r.
Conyers, GA
LOVE CHIPOTLE! i swear I'm obsessed with this place. the food is so good and you can watch them prepare it right in your face so you know its fresh. i always get the chicken burrito bowl with a side of 2 tortillas. they're also really inexpensive which is something i love about it.
Nichelle W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I either get a burrito bowl or burrito chicken/steak pinto beans brown rice sour cream cheese corn salad. sometimes I even treat myself with chips and guacamole (: (every time) I go at least once a week.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill