Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
If you want to have the healthiest fast food available this is your place. I truly believe that this is the cleanest most Farm-To-Table fast food chain in existence. We will continue to support Chipotle as long as they continue to keep the highest standards.
Ashley S.
Yes, that part is true, but if you have ever eaten a hot dog, I'm sure you've had a greater variety of parts in your food. Face meat is particularly tender I guess.

These guys are great about vegetarian options and they also have some vegan options but not much. It's a very simplistic food place, which is great for you minimalists out there. The guacamole is fresh and to die for, but a little pricey. The tortilla chips are not just sprinkled with salt, but a lime salt, they have a little sour punch, it goes great with the guacamole. If you hate cilantro, be cautioned. All but one of their salsas, the hottest one, has cilantro. The guacamole does too. That flavor tends to overwhelm the other flavors in the salsas. The meat and cheeses are naturally and responsibly farmed, that's their claim. As far as I'm aware, they are the ONLY chain restaurant to use humanely farmed pork. (See Eating Animals, Johnathan Safran Foer) The only pork they have is in the form of the carnitas. The other meats are beef cubes, barbacoa, carnitas, and chicken. The cubed beef isn't always tender, but its seasoned well. Sadly the chicken is dark meat, it's the thighs. Then black beans, (vegetarian) and pinto beans (with bits of pork) and both are very good, very tender. They have both brown and white rices, both lime flavored but again, saturated with cilantro. There are also vegetables (onion and green peppers) but they are typically a little under cooked. The skin is still tough on the peppers. Then the typical cheese, sour cream lettuce fixings and your choice of salsa. That's all there is to it, really. Some serve beer and wine. The portion sizes are great, though the burrito is wrapped as if its handheld, but its pretty messy! You can watch and direct the staff during each step of preparation. I give a B because of the inescapability of cilantro here and because of the lack of white meat chicken. Otherwise, it appears to be a very Eco-friendly establishment valuing good farming practices.
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I could literally eat chipotle everyday. I don't have a favorite item because I love everything from there. I go about 2-3 times a week since there is one so close to my apt. but I never get tired of it. I don't think I could live without the honey vinaigrette .
Savannah T.
I'm originally from Colorado where the first chipotle is, so being close to the first person to try it out. I have been in love since day one!! Love how all the ingredients are locally bought, and who could say no to that deliciously made quac!
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
It's our family's dinner menu for every once a week. We order BOWLs. Rice, Fajita, Chicken, Lettuce, Corn, Salsa. They are healthy food, I'ld say it's a healthy fast food. I don't feel guilty to eat Chipotle for dinner or lunch. I love the taste!
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Please give me more guac! Literally I could eat chipotle every single day of the week! Their number one component for me is definitely their rice. I've never had better and more flavorful rice anywhere else. I have honestly considered going and ordering just their rice...
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
My love for Chipotle is very sad. When I was pregnant Chipotle was my one and only pregnancy craving. Love their burrito bowls and chips. I've never been truly disappointed with Chipotle if its eaten at the restaurant. I love Chipotle
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
One of our go to lunch spots but the staff at our location could stop being so stingy with ingredients (Towson, MD). Some of them could be nicer as well. I always get the exact same thing foodwise, no matter the location, steak bowl w/ white rice, pinto beans, lettuce, cheese, and guacamole. Always good.
Mandy P.
Deforest, WI
I LOVE Chipotle, especially when I'm trying to eat healthy, but want to treat myself at a restaurant. Delicious burritos and burrito bowls - always fresh ingredients and friendly service. I would recommend to anyone. Well worth the $8-10 and more!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
What's not to love about chipotle I could eat here all the time if my family wouldn't be bored of it ... but the only thing I don't like about chipotle is most of the time I go in and get chicken it's almost every time that I get a rubbery Piece and that just tickles me the wrong way so now I just stick with veggie or steak
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill