Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amanda S.
Bloomington, CA
An nice place to eat. My kids call it burritos subway style. I prefer the bowls and salads. The one near where we had our wrestling finals last season stayed open for our team to eat which I found above and beyond awesome customer service.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was expecting Chipotle to be amazing but it was just okay. Their ingredients are a higher quality than eating Taco Bell or something of that sort of course. The pricing is decent, I just wouldn't choose it as a go-to lunch or dinner spot.
Malika H.
Vista, CA
I am addicted! Chipotle is a treat! I love their organic tofu bowl, and I put all the fixings! I love the variety, and it tastes amazing!!!! It doesn't feel like a fast food place! It has the atmosphere of an upper scale place, but it is reasonable!!! The staff is always friendly, and the process from order to table is quick. I love it!!
kiara r.
Conyers, GA
LOVE CHIPOTLE! i swear I'm obsessed with this place. the food is so good and you can watch them prepare it right in your face so you know its fresh. i always get the chicken burrito bowl with a side of 2 tortillas. they're also really inexpensive which is something i love about it.
Zerina K.
My friend once gave 10 coupons for free bowls and burritos. I ate there for two weeks straight & never got sick of it. The flavor of their meat is so good! Best guacamole, too!
Asea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the burrito bowl! Chipotle is so good. The avocado dip is delicious. Everything always tastes fresh no matter what state I go to and eat it at. It is my favorite Mexican fast food. Waaaay better than Moes!
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the decoration inside Chipotle. I also can't say enough about how delicious the carnitas tacos and burritos are. I always feel as though I'm eating healthy. The ingredients are incredibly fresh.
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
The food is good and tastes fresh. I like that you can see it being made in front of your eyes. I also love the various options and that I can make a salad that fits into my low-carb diet, which is hard to do at a mexican restaurant sometimes.
Stephanie H.
Chipotle is soooo good, but I always feel like a burrito after eating there because it's very very heavy. I love the bowls because you can get pretty much everything on it. Guac worth the extra money every time.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
All natural products within your fajitas, burritos and tacos. Yummy goodness right at your fingertips at this restaurant. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a must! One of the best mexican places out there.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill