Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amanda S.
Bloomington, CA
An nice place to eat. My kids call it burritos subway style. I prefer the bowls and salads. The one near where we had our wrestling finals last season stayed open for our team to eat which I found above and beyond awesome customer service.
Sam S.
Chipotle is the only "fast" food restaurant that I do go to repetitively. I go there about once a week and get the same thing every time. Everything is alway fresh and I have never had an issue. I love the rewards and coupons they give out!
Malika H.
Vista, CA
I am addicted! Chipotle is a treat! I love their organic tofu bowl, and I put all the fixings! I love the variety, and it tastes amazing!!!! It doesn't feel like a fast food place! It has the atmosphere of an upper scale place, but it is reasonable!!! The staff is always friendly, and the process from order to table is quick. I love it!!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I am not a fan of Chipotle. Every time I have eaten at Chipotle I have gone home sick to my stomach. The only reason I am giving them two stars is because I tried the chips and liked them, but that's the only thing I am able to eat there. Ugh!
Ana S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Chipotle is one of the best things that has ever happened to fast food restaurant chains. The quality of the food is pretty great for the price and the portions that they give for a burrito bowl is immense!
Jessandra H.
District Hts, MD
I am addicted to Chipotle. I love my options and I love the food. HOWEVER!!!! I hate the inconsistency of the different franchises. Some stores are SOOOOO stingy with portions while others are more generous.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
Oh, my, god, I LOVE CHIPOTLE. But seriously, such a great and fast restaurant. Have such a huge selection and endless combinations of food. All at a reasonable price! I wish i just had one closer to me!
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
One Chipotle by my house isn't great, the food isn't very fresh but the next one is really good I get a chicken bowl no rice and it it enough for me to share or save half for later
Allison D.
I absolutely LOVE chipotle. It is so good. I know it may not be the healthiest, but it is a quick and healthier option. I would much rather go to Chipotle than McDonalds. I would eat it everyday if I could!
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was expecting Chipotle to be amazing but it was just okay. Their ingredients are a higher quality than eating Taco Bell or something of that sort of course. The pricing is decent, I just wouldn't choose it as a go-to lunch or dinner spot.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill