Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Myra W.
Brooklyn, NY
A few months ago I had never been to a chipotle before. My friend dragged me to one and made me have there rice and beans and I instantly fell in love. Now a few months later I find myself craving it all the time. The food is flavorful, fulfilling and tasty. The spiciness is the best part. I love spicy food so this place is heaven to me
Danielle W.
I love Chipolte - it is always fast and easy to get in and out. The food is amazing and always look forward to going to eat there. I would say my go to option is the burrito bowl with chicken and guacamole.
Megan A.
League City, TX
It's not everyday that you find a healthy Mexican food place, but this is AWESOME!! You have different protein options, bean options, whether you want rice and their chips have that salt with hints of lime! I completely recommend this place.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! We have Chipotle Monday at least 3 times a month. I get the burrito bowl with no meat. The line at the Chipotle that I go to usually has a long line. Therefore, I order online or via the app. I love all of the fresh ingredients .
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
A friend invited me here a few years ago, and I have been in love ever since. Their cilantro lime rice is DELICIOUS. I always order the steak burrito bowl and have never been disappointed. You can customer your burrito (burrito bowl, tacos, etc.) and it's quick, easy, and delicious!
Amy S.
Oh my gosh I can't say enough about Chipolte! I drive all the way across the city to go to eat there and it's so worth it. My favorite is the barbaco, white rice, black beans, all the veggies, and the GUAC! SO AMAZING. Yes, it's a bit more expensive than some other chain places, but they are very focused on having fresh and healthy food.
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love the fresh ingredients. The brown rice option is great in order to work in healthier carbs. I also love their fresh guacamole. It tastes great and is a great value. But if you don't plan on eating it all that day it will not keep long.
Anna R.
Wilmington, NC
Chipotle is one of the most delicious chain-restaurant treats on the streets! The food and service are consistent anywhere you go...and consistently wonderful! Chipotle is the perfect spot for a cheat meal that you won't feel overly guilty about afterward. Plus, they use organic ingredients! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUtnas5ScSE
Milena G.
OMG is solo good there chicken is the best chicken i have ever had. I think I'm the only person who actually gets the 3 hard shell tacos. Depending on where i go they somethings don't give me as much chicken as other locations (i get pissed)
Malika H.
Vista, CA
I am addicted! Chipotle is a treat! I love their organic tofu bowl, and I put all the fixings! I love the variety, and it tastes amazing!!!! It doesn't feel like a fast food place! It has the atmosphere of an upper scale place, but it is reasonable!!! The staff is always friendly, and the process from order to table is quick. I love it!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill