Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Delicious! I just wish you got chips with your meal and they offered cheese dip. When I have tex mex, I always crave some cheese dip. Their food is good enough where cheese dip is not needed to add flavor.
Megan O.
Rockford, IL
I can honestly say I have been to both Chipotle and Qdoba and I like Chipotle much better! The flavor of thE steak at Chipotle is awesome. Also thE portion size at Chipotle is larger than Qdoba and I normally have enough food for leftovers.
Heather G.
Another one I do once in awhile. I enjoy the bowls. Sometimes just chips & salsa. I could not just pick one but do when I am there. Sometimes I have leftovers for the next day.
Wendy C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely loveeeeee chipotle . From their bowls to their burritos it's all really great food . And they even serve beer ! I think everyone should try it at least once . And I believe the food is organic .
Jessandra H.
District Hts, MD
I am addicted to Chipotle. I love my options and I love the food. HOWEVER!!!! I hate the inconsistency of the different franchises. Some stores are SOOOOO stingy with portions while others are more generous.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! We have Chipotle Monday at least 3 times a month. I get the burrito bowl with no meat. The line at the Chipotle that I go to usually has a long line. Therefore, I order online or via the app. I love all of the fresh ingredients .
Sophie H.
Brewster, MA
Chipotle makes a GREAT burrito. The meats are always well cooked and seasoned and having such a section of toppings makes it so nice because I can always change up what I want.
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the decoration inside Chipotle. I also can't say enough about how delicious the carnitas tacos and burritos are. I always feel as though I'm eating healthy. The ingredients are incredibly fresh.
Nichelle W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I either get a burrito bowl or burrito chicken/steak pinto beans brown rice sour cream cheese corn salad. sometimes I even treat myself with chips and guacamole (: (every time) I go at least once a week.
Jessica C.
Harrisburg, PA
Chipotle is super yummy fresh and vibrant food with tons of options and you customize whatever your want so they offer tons of options! The steak taco's are delicious and their mild salsa with tortilla chips makes for an awesome snack!! :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill