Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lindsey M.
Hilliard, OH
Chipotle never lets me down. With fresh ingredients, kind workers, and great customer service, they rarely go wrong. I also highly respect their morals and ideas on animal rights. They're a company done right.
Ashley  L.
All different locations vary because i have been to some that are great and also some that aren't. At the ones that are good they are great! I do not like guacamole but when it comes to chipotles i am obsessed!
Monica L.
Phoenix, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat, I never get tired of them. If you read about where their meat and veggies come from you know it's healthy and organic. The service is quick and the portions are big. my favorite dish is the barbocoa salad with corn, black beans, guac and hot sauce in addition to the dressing. It's amazing.
Jessandra H.
District Hts, MD
I am addicted to Chipotle. I love my options and I love the food. HOWEVER!!!! I hate the inconsistency of the different franchises. Some stores are SOOOOO stingy with portions while others are more generous.
Alejandra  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I didn't really think I would enjoy this place. I'm a vegetarian and when I think of Mexican food I think of meat. Honestly I love getting the veggie bowl. Everything is fresh and tastes amazing!
Brittany A.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love Chipotle! Chicken bowls are perfect! I love the lime that they add to everything. Gives the food a little added zing of flavor! Yummy guacamole & chips as well! All around very delicious!
Michelle N.
Cambridge, MA
The food always tastes as expected and the restaurant can be relied upon to have consistently palatable food, but the portion sizes I receive vary wildly with respect to who I order with and the quality of the meat isn't always top-notch.
Heather G.
Another one I do once in awhile. I enjoy the bowls. Sometimes just chips & salsa. I could not just pick one but do when I am there. Sometimes I have leftovers for the next day.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
All natural products within your fajitas, burritos and tacos. Yummy goodness right at your fingertips at this restaurant. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a must! One of the best mexican places out there.
Sophie H.
Brewster, MA
Chipotle makes a GREAT burrito. The meats are always well cooked and seasoned and having such a section of toppings makes it so nice because I can always change up what I want.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?