Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sophie H.
Brewster, MA
Chipotle makes a GREAT burrito. The meats are always well cooked and seasoned and having such a section of toppings makes it so nice because I can always change up what I want.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! We have Chipotle Monday at least 3 times a month. I get the burrito bowl with no meat. The line at the Chipotle that I go to usually has a long line. Therefore, I order online or via the app. I love all of the fresh ingredients .
Nichelle W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I either get a burrito bowl or burrito chicken/steak pinto beans brown rice sour cream cheese corn salad. sometimes I even treat myself with chips and guacamole (: (every time) I go at least once a week.
Stephanie H.
Chipotle is soooo good, but I always feel like a burrito after eating there because it's very very heavy. I love the bowls because you can get pretty much everything on it. Guac worth the extra money every time.
Yessika B.
Okay. I love Chipotle. I would live there if I could hell I'd marry it. Everything is made fresh. No frozen processed food. Or wondering what it is. It taste amazing full of flavor.
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
We have a Chipotle on campus at MSU, and I try to go there as often as I can. The food is so good... and the famous Chipotle bowl is heavenly. Ingredients are always fresh, and the staff always seems great.
Carmela D.
Chipotles food is delicious. I enjoy that they are hormone free meats. I love to get there chicken bowl,which comes with rice,lettuce and toppings. The chips are real tasty. They have lime flavor on them.
Gabrielle G.
Jupiter, FL
Chipotle has super fresh and healthy ingredients. These ingredients you can taste, I love that the meats are organic. I would definitely recommend the bowls. For those of you that are health conscious they have BROWN RICE. I am hypoglycemic and compared to other places like Moe's, it is hard to find a place like this carry brown rice.
Manchun X.
Clarksburg, MD
A great place to eat. It is a mexican grill kind of shaped like subway. I like how you get to pick what you add, and the meat there is also great. Some stores give very little in quantity which is upsetting.
Ana S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Chipotle is one of the best things that has ever happened to fast food restaurant chains. The quality of the food is pretty great for the price and the portions that they give for a burrito bowl is immense!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?