Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I'm personally not a big fan of Chipotle I prefer Qdoba. However I do know many people who love Chipotle and eat it a lot. I just didn't like the taste of the food so I wouldn't recommend it but everyone should try it to form their own opinion.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
I really like chipotle. I like that every thing is compostable, so even the waste comming out of there is degradeable. I love the options on the menu and that they all are the same price. Oh and it taste good
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
chipotle is either win or fail. i always feel sick after eating it though i do not know why. i think it really depends on how the location makes the food. just an OK from me!
Annie P.
Very very yummy food. It is easy to customize your meal and get exactly what you want. There is also a secret menu with lots of different options too. If you're in the mood for fast Tex-Mex this is the place.
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
My all time favorite!! Nothing compares to chipotle.. (Hot Head, Qdoba & Moes are no good). This place has organic ingredients and none of the meats are fed with artificial hormones. My favorite is a steak burrito!
Mary K.
Pensacola, FL
I love love love chipotle. My boyfriend and I eat a semi-paleo diet and this adheres to it. Its obviously delicious with all the works, but if you are trying to watch what you eat and want to eat a lot of protein, skip the sour cream and cheese!
Rebecca T.
Crown Point, IN
This is probably my favorite restaurant to eat at.. I would eat here daily if I could afford to do so.. all the meats are good juicy and tender, toppings are always fresh and delicious.. best chips & guac ever!
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
I'm in love with their chicken fajita burrito. Love all the food that I've tried. Fresh and healthy. I wish they had wheat tortillas but I love how you can get a burrito in a bowl. A bit expensive but you are getting quality ingredients. I love Chipotle!
Lena H.
Milpitas, CA
So much goodness in a bowl. I like that they charge the same across the board when it comes to the vessel your meat is being delivered in. I get a bowl and have tortilla on the side. The steak is my favorite.
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love the burrito bowls from Chipolte, along with their chips. I also love that all the ingredients are natural. I think the steak can sometimes be dry, but the chicken is always perfect. They are for sure the office favorite, every time we order food for birthdays it comes from Chipolte.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?