Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so thankful I have a Chipotle walking distance from my house. It is my go to when I need a quick meal. The best part is that they use cage free chicken that is natural and organic. One of the only "fast-food" chains that is as eco friendly.
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
Even though it's a little pricey and definitely not good for you (at least what I order isn't), the staff is super chill and the food actually makes you full, which is huge for me. However, unlike Qdoba, they charge for Guacamole, and that is a big downside.
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Best food ever!! one of my favorite restaurants alongside with chili's. but chipotle is the best tho. there is a variety of food that you can make mix to your own appease. i go there almost every weekend. i discovered it while i was out with friends. we each got a huge plate and dug in!
Jacky S.
Homestead, FL
If you like a spicy kick in your food, then Chipotle is the place for you. The food is tasty, you can watch them make the food behind the serving counter, and they make your order fresh for you. I especially love that they try to use biodegradable and reusable plastic bowls for serving depending on whether you are eating in or are eating out.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Chipotle continues to surprise me with how fresh and wonderful their food is. They are not stingy on ingredients and it's always delicious! The only con is their AWFUL seating!!!! The chairs are so uncomfortable I almost never want to eat inside.
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
Chipotle definitely one of the better mexican places out there hands down the owner steve ells really believes in quality food and his motto is food with integrity and if you ever ate there before you know just what I mean the meat is so succulent,the fresh veggies and some killer guac this resteraunt holds a very special place in my heart
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE Chipotle. It is a great alternative to fast food. You can pick anything on the menu and it is quick and FRESH. I love the rice bowl. Would literally eat this every day if my hubby wouldn't kill me. haha.
Jessica S.
Chipotle is OK. I would have given them three stars but their guacamole is amazing. When compared to other burrito places they lack on sauces and other things to add.
Ebony R.
Bronx, NY
I love chipotle. I always get their burritos and it always leaves me satisfied. You get a lot for your money and its worth every penny. You choose exactly how you want it made, and the ingredients are always fresh. Oh, and they have margaritas!!!
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
I wasn't to fond of chipotle in the beginning but after eating it a few times, I fell in love. Chipotle is definitely a required taste for sure but I recommend giving it a shot!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?