Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Beth G.
I can't put into words how much I love Chipotle. I crave it often and it always satisfies. I love that it uses quality ingredients and how easy it is for my husband who has food allergies to find things to eat.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, AZ
I love the food at Chipotle. The only thing that bugs me is how they advertise how wholesome they are and if you look into it, it's not necessarily the case. And I know the guac is extra, I want it anyway.
Arianna D.
Say what you say, Chipotle never fails to make my day. This is hands down the best I've ever had and I'm one picky person when it comes to fast food. If you haven't tried it, I don't know why the wait. Chipotle4EVER!
Ebony R.
Bronx, NY
I love chipotle. I always get their burritos and it always leaves me satisfied. You get a lot for your money and its worth every penny. You choose exactly how you want it made, and the ingredients are always fresh. Oh, and they have margaritas!!!
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
Chipotle definitely one of the better mexican places out there hands down the owner steve ells really believes in quality food and his motto is food with integrity and if you ever ate there before you know just what I mean the meat is so succulent,the fresh veggies and some killer guac this resteraunt holds a very special place in my heart
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
My first time having Chipotle was about a couple months ago, & to be honest its overrated. It wasn't bad, it was good, it just wasn't what everyone makes it out to be. I got a bowl, one thing I wasn't a fan of it there was cilantro in the rice.
Milinda N.
Osseo, MN
Good tasting food. Music is TOO LOUD though! They should really consider turning it down. The tables do not get wiped down often enough at the 4-5 locations I visit, so that may be a company-wide issue. The outdoor patio could have been cleaner.
Annie P.
Very very yummy food. It is easy to customize your meal and get exactly what you want. There is also a secret menu with lots of different options too. If you're in the mood for fast Tex-Mex this is the place.
Connie W.
Fremont, CA
I cannot begin to describe how much I love chipotle.

They have quality ingredients, well seasoned meat, and their food is always fresh. They don't skimp on the burrito toppings either so be ready for a big one!
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Best food ever!! one of my favorite restaurants alongside with chili's. but chipotle is the best tho. there is a variety of food that you can make mix to your own appease. i go there almost every weekend. i discovered it while i was out with friends. we each got a huge plate and dug in!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?