Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Quick, easy, and healthier than most Mexican fast food when I go with a bowl option. I have to avoid wheat and restrict grains, so eating here is effortless and tasty: salad with some meat, salsa, and guac fills me up with no regrets!
Krista B.
Chipotle is where i go to get more bang for my buck and a whole lot of flavor. I Love the burrito bowl! Its my go to every time. Chicken and steak with lettuce black beans cheese and hot sauce. Great quality food. I will always go back
Kayla D.
If you haven't eaten Chipotle, or if you've tried once and weren't a fan like I was my first time, try it again! Their burrito bowls don't compare to anything. I always get white rice, black beans, and chicken. Obviously you can get any other toppings you want. For extra flavor, ask for a side of salad dressing (yes! for your burrito bowl). It's delicious and I promise you'll love it.
Marie W.
Chipotle is my weekly Sunday night meal. A burrito bowl can stretch for two meals, making it a pretty good value. I love the high-quality ingredients. I attended the Chipotle Cultivate Festival in 2016 and learned so much more about the brand and how they source and produce their food. Have even more respect for Chipotle now. Hate the long lines at my local store, but mobile order is a good way to avoid that.
Brittani R.
Chipotle > Moe's any day.
Chipotle has amazing vegan options and each individual item is amazing on it's own, coming together to create the most beautiful thing you will ever put in your mouth. My meals always come out to be a flat 7 dollars which is great when you're in college and need a quick and filling dinner while studying.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
EVERY TOWN SHOULD HAVE A CHIPOTLE. I have written to the company before asking them to expand their company as this restaurant is a healthy alternative and is conscious of where the food comes from. It is amazing every single time and the staff is amazing. I eat is at least once a week and the atmosphere is lovely. If I could give it a 10 star I would!
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
SO
GOOD.
I love chipotle, I really do.
They have so many locations in my hometown and where I go to school out, so I never have trouble finding on. They offer a lot of options of food choices if you have dietary restrictions. I always get a burrito bowl which I can eat for two meals. This restaurant is full of great quality and wonderful services. P.S. You need to get the Gauc!
Savannah K.
Columbus
I love the freshness of Chipotle's food and the fact that you can watch it be made in front of you is nice. The rice is delicious and really fits the burrito well. I think they should do more training for burrito wrapping to please more of their customers. The price is okay, it could be less but the popularity drives the price up.
Savannah T.
I'm originally from Colorado where the first chipotle is, so being close to the first person to try it out. I have been in love since day one!! Love how all the ingredients are locally bought, and who could say no to that deliciously made quac!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chipotle is great,
it's relatively healthy, and it tastes great. I've noticed that some employees can effect the food (chicken, vinaigrette, service), but usually don't have that problem at a good store. I truly do enjoy chipotle, but sometimes the employees can ruin an experience..I eat here a lot since it's close to my work.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill